BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Jump and Learn Developmental Activity Center, Frog: Helps to strengthen legs, back and neck muscles 55 fun learning activities Take with Me Toys provide a customizable learn and play experience Toys are removable Innovative spring design offers twice the bounce as previous models 3-position height adjustment allows the activity center to grow with baby Removable, washable seat pad Recommended for a child from 4 months to walking age and no more than 30" tall Dimensions: 28.5"L x 28.5:W x 36.5"H Requires 9 AAA batteries (not included) see more...

Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I like this product because babies are not sitting still like they are in a swing, they move their feet while being entertained. This will work on their leg muscles for future walking. Great product.
kaytlin b.
If your baby is starting to support himself by sitting up but you need to clean or cook this is the perfect place to put your child ,great for play time and keeping them occupied.
Alicia W.
Leeds, ME
My little one has one and loves it! Always keeps him entertained when I'm busy. He has one a bit different than the picture but same bouncer, but different toys.
Natasha S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Perfect for little ones while mommy cleans or cooks! My daughter LOVED watching all the different lights light up. Really enjoyed playing with the toys.
Brieanna H.
Milan, NH
I don't believe in confining your child...maybe for a minimum of 20 minutes a day but a lot of parents abuse these types of baby gear.
Sheila A.
Bossier City, LA
My baby loves this! Not many safe places for your little to be when they start moving around. This is perfect.
Odalis L.
I love this my baby gained so much leg muscle because of this, he loved it and was always in it !
Kris K.
Really fun and convenient for kids to play in.
Haleigh B.
Such a neat contraption. My son loves it and bounced around in it for hours. Loved all the little toys attached
Allyson M.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely loved this toy, it kept my daughter entertained for hours at a time. I would totally recommend this for any 4-10 month old!
Megan M.