Evenflo - ExerSaucer Activity Center uploaded by graciela e.Evenflo - ExerSaucer Activity Center uploaded by Bethany H.Evenflo - ExerSaucer Activity Center uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo - ExerSaucer Activity Center, Mega Splash: A safer alternative to walkers; provides a secure environment for baby Interactive, age-appropriate toys Helps develop gross-motor skills, fine-motor skills, object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence, and hand-eye coordination Landscaped tray surrounds your child, bringing the toys closer to them 3-position height adjustment allows the ExerSaucer baby activity center to grow with your child Provides an outlet for physical exercise to develop baby's neck, back and leg muscles Removable, machine-washable seat pad for easy and convenient cleaning For babies up to 30" tall or until the child is walking Assembly required Evenflo Mega Splash model #6161948 see more...

• "My son loved to play in his saucer until he outgrew it." in 2 reviews
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved it from the minute I put it together for him.. very easy to build btw. He likes the fact he can spin around and that’s where he started standing.. he’s now 15 months old and it’s his favorite seat in the house to watch his Mickey Mouse clubhouse or his curious George lol. I place his drink in on one side and crunchers next to that and call it a family movie night!
Bethany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can’t say enough good things about this product! We got it as a gift, and my son uses it every day! He can sit it in it for an hour or more if I let him, and he plays with all the toys attached. The quality is great, and it is easy to put together and clean.
Liset F.
Markham, IL
I love that it is colorful. It has a lot if different toys for my babies to get entertained. They love that it wobbles and this way they are not just sitting there. They never get bored in this one. It exceeded our expectations.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awww my son used to have this! He lived it I believe this is better than having them on a walker here they can play learn how to turn and explore! I believe it was a gift but I have seen it in Walmart and babies r us! I was very satisfied
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves his exersaucer! We got it when he was about 6 months old he is almost a years old now! It's a great distraction when I need to clean or take a shower. He loves to look at himself in the mirror and make silly faces! I'm very satisfied with this product!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I bought this for my daughter when she was three months old. I bought this at Walmart $58.44 on sale but it normally goes for $69.99. This toy went beyond my expectations! My daughter absolutely loves it! At the time I bought it she was just able to stand up with support. She grew into it and uses all the toys! My daughter is now six and a half months and still loves that toy! The attachments helped my daughter hand-eye coordination develop and well as helped with her motor skills development! I would highly recommend this toy to everyone with an infant!
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Our son is almost 10 months old and he's been using this since he was 4 months old. It's height adjustable, so before he used to just kind of tap his feet on the ground but now he fully stands. It grows with your child, since they can just slap the toys to begin with and look at the colors, and now he's actually starting to play with them. I like the spot for a sippy cup and snacks. We put cheerios in there and he'll grab them out and practice feeding himself. Also a great spot when you've got a crawler and you need to cook dinner. You can bring it to wherever you are in the house!
Melissa W.
My daughter loves this, she plays in it all the time. It really helps develop her hand eye coordination, helps build strength on her legs for walking, and she's having fun the while time.
Vania G.
My son LOVES it. We call it his office. He's enchanted by the bright colors and it's amazing to watch him learn how to interact with each little toy/station. He just learned how to spin one of the wheels and he's obsessed. It also keeps him entertained while I do household chores.
Erika J.
Lakota, ND
I bought this for my son when he was 4 months old he instantly loved it! He would play in it for about 45 minutes at a time which was great for me because anywhere else he was only happy for about 15 minutes. He's 9 months old now and no longer uses the saucer but still plays with the toys.