Evenflo Exersaucer 2-in-1 Doorway Jumper - Blue

by Evenflo

Find baby jumpers and entertainers at Target.com! Evenflo exersaucer 2-in-1 doorway jumper - blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evenflo Exersaucer 2-in-1 Doorway Jumper - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
My son loved this, I on the other hand did not. It attaches to the door frame, made me nervous but I put my weight on it and it seemed fine. When my son bounced in it he would come close to hitting the door frame (the sides of the door). My son loved it but it just made me nervous so we didn't use it much.
I bought it for my baby. Honestly, I didn't use it much. You attach it to the door frame and I was so afraid that the door frame would fall off and my baby would fall and hit her head on the floor. But she loved it! every time i put her in it, she would jump and laugh so much!