Evenflo Company Inc. Evenflo Embrace LX Infant Car Seat in Marianna uploaded by Aubriana P.Evenflo Company Inc. Evenflo Embrace LX Infant Car Seat in Marianna uploaded by Aubriana P.

BY EVENFLO

The Evenflo Embrace Infant Car Seat combines safety, comfort and ease with exclusive convenience features for you. With the lightweight design, you won't have to worry about your arm getting tired while on the go! Your baby will be comfortable on the road with a removable plush head pillow and pivoting canopy. Pattern/color: Marianna 4-35-pound harness rating Nationally recognized by Safety Advocates for low birth weight babies Up-front harness adjustment for easy access Adjustable auto base includes central pendulum level indicator to ensure a proper recline Three (3) shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use Canopy shields baby from the elements Auto belt guides for use without a base Separate stay-in-car base allows for easy transfer from home to car Mom-friendly ergonomic, easy-to-carry handle Removable head pillow provides additional support Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pa inches deep Suggested age/weight limit: 4-35 pounds, up to 30 inches Safety: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard AND Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort Materials: Fabric, foam, plastic, metal Dimensions: 18 inches wide x 26 inches deep x 23 inches high see more...

haley k.
Skiatook, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven’t had any bad experiences with this car seat. My baby fits perfectly in it. This car seat is also affordable. I bought mine from Walmart for very cheap. I am very satisfied with this product.
Aubriana P.
Calumet
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this carseat. I have been using it for over two months and have had no issues. It fits my daughter great, fits in the base perfectly, and even clips right into my stroller which is not the same brand! I have a different pattern than this but its super cute!!
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
THE WORST CAR SEAT EVER! I bought this at target for a decent price (big mistake there). I loved the pattern. After using it with my baby, here is everything I hated about it:

1. The seat is made of a miserably hot plasticy, vinyl, uncomfortable material. My daughter sweated so bad she broke out into a heat rash in it.
2. It got stuck in the base numerous times. It wouldn't come out!
3. The straps constantly got stuck around the seat and I was unable to tighten the belt many times without having to take my daughter out and realign it.
4. The first week week I used it in combination with the stroller, a spring broke in the wheel and now the lock won't stay unlocked.

Do Not go for this because it's reasonably priced. Put the money out for a good car seat and stroller!
Erika B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE this car seat. I purchased this one for my baby girl who is a twin and I love everything about it. It is VERY lightweight (until your babies start growing) and the straps are adjustable. I also love the fact that it can with a headrest for my babies. Luckily my little ones fall asleep in the car so have the headrest to hold their head in place is wonderful! I would definitely recommend to anyone to buy!
Isabella M.
Such a cute car seat for little girls and you need this when you about to take your daughter out the hospital or go in a Car wih her.
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have this care seat for both my children. The prints are so cute and it was supper easy to purchase an extra base.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I really loved this infant car seat because I love the colors and the price was pretty decent at the time
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
I had this car seat with my first born and I loved it. It is lightweight and a cute print!