Evenflo Compact Fold High Chair - Koi

by Evenflo

Evenflo compact fold high chair - koi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evenflo Compact Fold High Chair - Koi!
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
This has been a pretty good highchair for my son. It has already started to tear on the sides but other than that it is still in good condition. It's easy to fold and take with you. Also pretty easy to clean.
beckie S.
Folds up for easy storage perfect for smaller kitchens high chair isn't big an bulky. it don't scratch the floors when being pulled around. an it is cheap.
Shalea H.
Argos, IN
Love this high chair! my cousin had it and it didn't scratch the floors or anything!
Jenny K.
Love this high chair so much . It doesn't take up too much space . And it is also very cheap , which is perfect .
Melissa K.
We love this high chair ots perfect for our small eat in kitchen and foods away easily when we have guests over!
Amanda H.
Jenison, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Evenflo Compact Fold High Chair - Koi uploaded by Amanda H.
Evenflo Compact Fold High Chair - Koi uploaded by Amanda H.
I love that this highchair collapses to save space. We lived with my parents for a year while saving for a house and space was tight. The biggest complaint I have with this high chair is that it was nearly impossible to clean. The fabric was attached to the high chair, and there was no way to remove it for washing. By the end of our first year with it, it was so gross that we ended up purchasing a different one that could be taken completely apart. Kids are gross, so they things they use get gross. You've got to have an easy way to clean them, otherwise they quickly become unusable.
Vanessa W.
Flin Flon, MB
What a great high chair! It folds up for easy storage. We like the detachable, dishwasher friendly tray liner. It was easily affordable on our new paren't budget, and our baby loves sitting at the table with us during dinner time. I wish the fabric were more easily cleaned, but at this price point, that's really my only complaint.
Chata R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Acra S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a new parent we did lots of search on baby chair. Evenflo Compact Fold High Chair - Koi are making one of the best baby accessories. We are satisfied by our search result. Going to have one, this week. Because baby’s safety is parents first priorities.

Looking for your answer?