BY EVENFLO

Evenflo - Car Doorway Jumper: Fully-enclosed spring prevents the child from injury Jumping promotes fun and health for baby Removable and washable seat pad Adjustable strap allows jumper to grow with baby Padded seat for a comfortable play experience Fits standard doorways 3" to 6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide For use by child from 4 months to walking age with a maximum weight of 24 lbs Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) see more...

Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids all loved this jumper. It lasted through 3 children and was very well used. I never had issues with it. The latch was easy to use and the babies all loved the noises and sounds.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These things can keep babies busy for hours I feel like, I know that when I was a baby I absolutely loved jumping around in one of these door way jumpers. I feel like these are such lifesavers for parents.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would highly recommend this. My kids and my husband loved this. This will definitely keep your kid entertained. Make sure you are supervising while in use. This is easy to put together and attach to a door.
Carmen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My god daughter has this and she loves it, she loves to be placed in the jumper this works her legs to get them strong for when she begins to crawl and soon walk. this is a great product because it also helps to keep an eye on the little ones.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
This even close car doorway jumper is so cute. I think I'll just have to go buy one for my friends baby shower.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
My Meade hAs one she love is she enjoys playing on it so much she don't even cry highly recommend to every mom
Chantelle A.
Cold Lake , AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is absolutely adorable! What a cool spin on an original favorite baby item.
Glenn U.
Houston
Where can I buy this item?