Evenflo Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump uploaded by Melissa P.

BY EVENFLO #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Evenflo s manual breast pump is easy to use, clean and assemble with only 8 pieces that fully disassemble for a complete and thorough cleaning after each pumping session. The ergonomic handle and 2 included flange sizes provide mom with additional comfort while pumping. the memoryflex fastener band provides a consistent return, allowing mom to pump efficiently. For over 30 years, we have been dedicated to providing moms with a comfortable, positive breastfeeding experience through the creation and support of our breastfeeding products. evenflo strives to enable every mom to breastfeed longer and provide healthy, natural... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Although more time consuming than an electric pump this manual pump provided great relief for me while I waiting for my electric pump to come in!" in 3 reviews
  • "I keep this pump in my vehicle if I have a pumping emergency or if I just go to class and my little one didn't want as much milk before I left." in 1 review
  • "I own a double electric pump as well but this one travels with me everywhere!" in 1 review
Georgia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this pump while I waited for my electric pump. I got it at Walmart for $18 and I love it. I like that it’s lightweight and I use it when I’m leaving the house for a little while but don’t want to pack up a huge bag to carry my electric pump. I’ve taken it to the movies in my purse and on date nights.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this manual pump because my electric pump stopped working and I needed something immediately, working/pumping mom, this pump cost me $25 which seemed pricy, but it was the cheapest I could find. I'm not sure if hand pumping is an art or what but I have only been able to pump half my normal amount and it feels like my nipple is going to be suctioned off, it hurts so bad. I do have to say the one good thing about it, it is very portable and lightweight.
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This breast pump its conformable, easy to use and helped me feel confident. Comes with a bottle so when you done pumping you can just add the top and done. Definitely recommend it
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used this pump for 2 children I breastfed. I love it. It works great. It's quick to use and to clean. It's also a great price. I would definitely recommend.
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I did not enjoy this product. I had forgotten the attachments for my electric pump at home several days when going to work. This was all the walmart had in stock at the time. It got the job done but i didn't like the manual pumps.
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While I was waiting for my electric pump to come in the mail and my daughter was already born my husband went and bought me this and it was heaven sent. It was very comfortable in my hand which I didn't like about manual pump during my past pregnancies. I was able to get milk out quickly. The price is also very good you can find it at Walmart for about 20 bucks give or take a few dollars. Very easy to clean and came with spare pieces.
Danielle B.
Got this as relief since I was making so much milk and my baby decided he wanted to start sleeping more, worked really good and was so handy, and I didn't have that terrible pumping sound. But the elastic pull tab worn easy and didn't have as much suction. I honestly got tired of manually pumping as well.
Lauren W.
Lebanon, MO
I was so unhappy with this pump. Sure, I got some milk out, but water got inside and the ring inside (where you can't disassemble) stopped working the way it was supposed to, rendering this entire pump ineffective. No suction, an annoying noise, and no more milk coming out with this pump. I had it for less than a month before I couldn't use it anymore.
Sarah S.
Alice, TX
I have an expensive electric breast pump that doesnt work well, so I decided to try this one. I'm a nurse at a hospital and it's so easy to grab and run to the restroom when I'm short on time. I also get more milk. I can get like five ounces in ten minutes and be done. Favorite pump so far.
narda a.
First time mom and i breast feed my child. I was leaking to much and felt awful seeing milk leak and just thinking what a waste. I went to walmart to buy this manuel pumper and i loved it. I had so much milk stored for my child. Just easy to use i recommend it.
Diana P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Question has been deleted
Nancy C.
Porterville, CA
Is it less painful if I use a manual pump instead an electric one?
I have a medela manual pump but I've found it to be annoyingly loud (it clicks every time I pump). It always wakes my babe up when she's sleeping and I'm pumping. Is this one loud?
Jacqueline f.
I actually liked the manual better because i could pump faster the electric pump is good also but i feel you can pump milk a lot faster yourself with the manual pump