Evenflo Breast Milk Collection Bottles uploaded by Haley M.

BY EVENFLO

Key Features

• Enhanced silicone sealing disc for spill-resistant storage
  • Compatible with all Evenflo Electric and Manual Pumps
  • 5 fl. oz. capacity provides more storage room
  • Bottles can be stored in the freezer or refrigerator
  • 100% free of BPA, and made of FDA approved food grade material

A functional and convenient way to store precious breast milk, Evenflo’s Breast Milk Collection Bottles feature a 5 fl. oz. capacity size for more storage room. Now, they also feature enhanced silicone sealing discs for spill-resistant storage! These BPA-free, dishwasher-safe collection bottles work with all of the Evenflo pumps, including the Manual, Single Electric, and Advanced Double Electric breast pumps. Evenflo’s Milk Collection Bottles can go directly from your pump to the fridge or freezer. To make your pumping and feeding process even simpler, you can choose to feed your baby directly from the collection bottles. The cap rings are compatible with Evenflo standard size nipples, so all you need to do is attach a nipple and your milk collection bottle becomes a simple, stress-free way to feed baby your pumped milk without losing a drop.

🖤Amber🖤 B.
Varney, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got one of these with the manual pump I purchased and it was really nice to have. It became my go to collection bottle because I loved it had a silicone gasket instead of a hard topped one. It just felt like it sealed better and when pumping liquid gold for your little one you want to protect it as much as possible, am I right?! It isn’t bulky and that helped a lot when pumping wether I was using the manual or electric pump.
danielle b.
Blairsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love them they have plenty of room and I love the removable plastic part in the lid that I can just pop a nipple into instead of have to take a whole different lid for the bottle for when I want to use the bottle. I would definitely reccomend using these bottles for your little one!
Hannah K.
Albuquerque
They work great with my pump and are perfect for storing in the fridge. They are easy to take with me when I go out. I like that they can work with most other brands of pumps and even can use as a bottle by attaching a generic nipple to the top. I would definitely recommend.
Erica N.
Indianapolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these! They work perfectly for storing milk. They do however become permanently expanded after freezing. They still are my first go to. The thawed milk is still in great condition though. I would recommend to other parents. They aren't very expensive either.
Abby O.
Chalybeate Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very sturdy and durable! No leaking or cracking. I have noticed some mild fading and peeling of the measurement lines and numbers but not enough to make an issue of it and it took 3 months for it to be noticable. Adapts easily to my Spectra 2 and cleans up easily.
Kory L.
Denver
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bottles fit right on my pump which makes pumping the milk right into them real easy. However I haven’t found a nipple that fits the bottle, I just dump the milk in another bottle or refrigerate the milk in this bottle. Easy to clean too!
Michelle H.
Milton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love these bottles. I can pump directly into them and store them without worrying about spilling any trying to put it into a bag. If they came in a slightly larger size option, that would be the icing on the cake.
Nancy P.
San Angelo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had no issues with this product at all and the seal worked perfectly! These were a great way to save space in the fridge without looking messy like bags do. They made for easy on the go as well! Would definitely purchase again!
Kristin N.
Palm Bay
I really liked these! They, first off, weren't too expensive & I liked that I could use them for storage or feeding just by simply popping the plastic piece out. 1, 2, 3.. Super convenient, especially with two kids!
Jaydyn B.
Floris
They worked really well but took up a lot of room in our freezer that we just don't have right now. I was able to pump directly into them which was a plus though. Ultimately it made more sense for us to switch back to bags.

Kohl's