Evenflo Big Kid AMP No Back Booster Car Seat, Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY EVENFLO

Erica C.
Very sturdy and holds up my toddler pretty well in this seat. I like how light it feels when we carry it out of the car. So far, there hasn't been anything weve disliked about it. Our in laws thought it would be a great buy, not sure how much they had to pay for it.
Jennifer L.
Sharpsburg, GA
This is just an "ok" booster in my opinion. My big little tends to slide backwards a lot in this seat, and I wasn't particularly comfortable with that. Its almost like the booster wouldn't stay still, it kept slipping. We do not use it often, only when absolutely needed.