BY EVENFLO

New! Feed.  Snuggle.  Bond. Start Set. Makes a Great Gift. Assorted Bottle Sizes. Features Proflow™ Nipples. BPA Free. Natural Extension. The Evenflo ®. Bebek® Collection Starter Set Includes the Essentials for Your Baby. 1 - Petite-Sized 2 oz Bottle. see more...

Sylviah S.
I wish I knew then what I know now.

Waste of $ 💸
For fellow parents reading this, I HIGHLY recommend you watch the documentary #PlasticParadise, it's on Netflix.
It doesn't matter if a brand claims its "BPA free" because that's all part of #marketing! Stay away from anything plastic. I know it may sound impossible with plastic being in every aspect of our lives but take it from me that it haunts you to know you COULD have done better for your child. It's all a matter of #choice.
#Glass bottles are THE SAFEST thing out there for your child. I was given only a few for my baby shower (6 years ago) & tons of plastic. Not only did the glass bottles last the longest (obviously) they were more #durable & #economical. I wish I had been more aware and simply stuck with old school ways of living. If our mothers/grandmothers could do it back then in the 70's & 80's (even great grandmothers raising kids in the 50's & 60's) then we can do it too.

Don't let modern times make the choice for you.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my cousin baby shower!! Great all in one kit and I used these with both my children and they are great!!!
Editt s.
Brooklyn, NY
Just perfect to give as a gift for a baby shower, it comes the complete set, easy to carry on. Love it
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a very nice and needed set. I love the different sized bottles. Highly recommend!
Diesha S.
Timmonsville, SC
I loved these!!!!! My baby girl loved them too. She latched on very well!!!
jessica e.
Me encantarlas tener el kit para mi sobrinita 😍😍😍😍😍 son súper nice me encantaría tenerlos donde podrías obtenerlos
Kaitlyn G.
Decatur, IL
Perfect set for gifts or for yourself. Comes with everything you need. I love the different sizes.
krista b.
Brockville,, ON
Have these bottle and have been having a hard time with them leaking. anyone else have this issue?