Evenflo Balance Bottle Gift Set

Suggested Age: 0-24 Months

Number of Pieces: 7

Safety and Security Features: PVC-free, BPA-free, Phthalate-free

Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe top rack only

Set Includes: 1 Training Cup, 2 5-oz Wide Neck Bottles, (1) pacifier, 2 9-oz wide neck bottles, teether

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Container Material: Plastic

Son hipoalergénicos?
Are these decent bottles? Currently using Avent with my daughter but not sure if my son will like them as much so looking for options.
For my exclusively breast fed baby will these work? He don't take no bottle as is but looking to start introducing.
Start your review of Evenflo Balance Bottle Gift Set!
Kristi K.
Okeechobee, FL
These bottles are very similar to a nipple and my infant (newborn) took to it immediately with no problems. I use it as a relief bottle once a day at the moment so my boyfriend can do a feeding. That way I get a shower and he is able to bond in that way as well.
Kyndra B.
Mc Caysville, GA
These are very affordable and they’re the only bottles my baby will use. She latches easily and they don’t leak. They also help with her colic. Highly recommend!
Michael P.
Barnesville, GA
Evenflo Balance Bottle Gift Set uploaded by Michael P.
I got short bottles I got these in another WalMart baby box there pretty cool mimics breastfeed and my baby loves these there not expensive idk know where you can buy these at all but I really really really really like these a whole bunche these bottles rock
Nicole H.
Cypress
These bottles were great you don’t worry about too many bubbles extra air nothing like that so your baby doesn’t get gassy and upset
Allison K.
Royse City, TX
Love these bottles and my little one chose these himself! They are just hard to find in stores you have to buy mainly online
Twila M.
Bloomfield, MO
This is perfect for when you’re trying to figure out which bottle your baby will take. My son tried seven different kinds and these Evenflo made it possible to transition from breast to bottle.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Love these bottles they wOrk great and my baby loves them, they are easy to use and easy to clean and last a long time and affordable
Shaina  B.
Louisville, KY
Great product highly recommend great price works amazing highly recommended affordable
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend of the family and I wasn't able to exchange them. I like the brand but I don't love this set.
Lizbeth M.
Visalia , CA
I got this set for my baby shower and it was great, the set comes with different sized bottles which I loved because you can use them as your baby grows and starts to drink more milk. They are convenient and super affordable.