Evenflo Balance Bottle Gift Set

Suggested Age: 0-24 Months

Number of Pieces: 7

Safety and Security Features: PVC-free, BPA-free, Phthalate-free

Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe top rack only

Set Includes: 1 Training Cup, 2 5-oz Wide Neck Bottles, (1) pacifier, 2 9-oz wide neck bottles, teether

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Container Material: Plastic

Are these decent bottles? Currently using Avent with my daughter but not sure if my son will like them as much so looking for options.
For my exclusively breast fed baby will these work? He don't take no bottle as is but looking to start introducing.
Start your review of Evenflo Balance Bottle Gift Set!
Kyndra B.
Mc Caysville, GA
These are very affordable and they’re the only bottles my baby will use. She latches easily and they don’t leak. They also help with her colic. Highly recommend!
Twila M.
Bloomfield, MO
This is perfect for when you’re trying to figure out which bottle your baby will take. My son tried seven different kinds and these Evenflo made it possible to transition from breast to bottle.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Love these bottles they wOrk great and my baby loves them, they are easy to use and easy to clean and last a long time and affordable
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
Great product highly recommend great price works amazing highly recommended affordable
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend of the family and I wasn't able to exchange them. I like the brand but I don't love this set.
Lizbeth M.
Visalia , CA
I got this set for my baby shower and it was great, the set comes with different sized bottles which I loved because you can use them as your baby grows and starts to drink more milk. They are convenient and super affordable.
Stacy K.
Largo
Amazing set. My daughter just turned a month old. She loves the evenflo brand of bottles and nipples. Comes in a cute but durable box. Easy open. They have the most adorable designs, and at a great cost. Overall I give an A++ to evenflo. Thank you for great quality products that don't break the bank. It's really helps us out being a family with 4 children. Love your products.
Sarah G.
Washburn, ME
These are the best of the best bottles out their! Sence using these my baby is less fussy and no more gas in her little tummy! This deal is the way to go!
Maria A.
Purchased at: Walmart
There are by far my baby’s favorite bottle. He loves how small they are and they are basically the only bottles he can hold him self. they are good for new borns cause they really don’t spill. I definitely recommend!
Jazzy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I absolutely love these bottles. The shape, the nipple shape, the different varieties of flow nipples they have. I also am obsessed with their pacifier that comes in this kit. It is fully silicone