Evenflo Aero Ultra Lghtwght Strl Lark

by Evenflo

The Evenflo Aero Ultra-Lightweight Stroller features a unique, compact fold that is quick to use and it into smaller spaces, making it perfect for outings and day trips. Simply lift the in-seat handle with one hand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evenflo Aero Ultra Lghtwght Strl Lark!
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
I love the lightweight construction of this stroller. Especially if I'm spending a day at the zoo with my grandkids!
Paola S.
Brooklyn, NY
incredible, it is light, spacious. and especially comfortable for children, totally delighted with this stroller.
April V.
Odessa, TX
The stroller is compact enough to but still roomy for my 12 month old. It also has plenty of bottom storage. The breakdown is easily done one handed. However, opening up the stroller ideally should also be simple but it is a little bit more difficult. The cup holder is a flimsy and the front wheels lock up a bit. The minor issues are not a too much of a problem since I purchased it on clearance.
Jennifer I.
1,247 reviews
This isn’t quite the brand that we bought we had to custom order it because it was fresh on the market whenever we did buy it the only thing is the kids grow out of these super fast unlike a umbrellas stroller
Escolástica O.
Lynwood, CA
I love evenflo strollers they’re the best prices are reasonable also have very fashionable strollers.
Alejandra G.
Tucson, AZ
I give it a very good review, because I like the product, I am an active consumer and all I recommend is because it really is of the best quality

Looking for your answer?