Christina B.
Wolbach , NE
While I love my advanced evenflo advanced double electric pump, I’m not a big fan of this. I got it just because it was on sale and thought I might need it for travel. However the electric pump is also battery operated and can be used on the go. This one doesn’t have much for settings, just a turn dial. I can’t seem to get the right setting. The suction is either too much or too little. Just doesn’t feel right and sort of hurts. I can’t get as much milk using this. Spend another $20 and get the double electric breast pump also by evenflo.