BY EVENFLO

Key Features

• CLOSED HYGIENIC SYSTEM - PerfectlyPure™ design prevents milk backup and cleans easily
  • PERFECT FIT – Multiple  "velvety soft" flange sizes included because one size does not fit all
  • NO TENSION - PerfectPosition™ design allows you to relax in a slouch-free pumping position
  • COMPACT AND CONVENIENT - Lightweight, one-hand design with easy fingertip control offers quick on/off and customizable vacuum
  • GOES ANYWHERE – Use with AC adapter or 3 AA batteries (batteries not included) so you never miss a pumping session when you are away from an outlet

Super compact, lightweight, and made for one handed use, our Advanced Single Electric Breast Pump is the perfect fit for a busy breastfeeding mom. Designed to prevent milk backup and easily cleaned, the PerfectlyPure™ closed system makes this pump safe, convenient and efficient. With control at your fingertips, you can easily adjust the vacuum pressure and turn the pump off and on. Compact enough to throw in your diaper bag, you don’t have to sacrifice quality and comfort for size.

Just like the our double electric pumps, the Advanced Single Electric Breast Pump accommodates a variety of sizes and shapes with the Evenflo AdvancedFit™ flange system. Plus, this breast pump works with the Evenflo Advanced Milk Storage Bag Adapters, allowing you to store milk faster and reduce milk loss when transferring from collection bottle to storage bag. Perfect for on-the-go, this pump can be powered by the provided AC adapter or 3 AA brand name batteries (batteries sold separately), so you never miss a pumping session when you are away from an outlet.

As an added bonus, we are excited to include the ultimate breastfeeding education with the purchase of your pump. Developed by our partner and leading breastfeeding expert Shari Criso (RN, CNM, IBCLC), you will receive digital access to Simply Breastfeeding™. This full-length 90 minute online breastfeeding class has helped thousands of moms successfully breastfeed and can be accessed anywhere!

Christina B.
Wolbach , NE
Review for: Advanced basic double breast pump part no. 5161112 (3/case) more...
While I love my advanced evenflo advanced double electric pump, I’m not a big fan of this. I got it just because it was on sale and thought I might need it for travel. However the electric pump is also battery operated and can be used on the go. This one doesn’t have much for settings, just a turn dial. I can’t seem to get the right setting. The suction is either too much or too little. Just doesn’t feel right and sort of hurts. I can’t get as much milk using this. Spend another $20 and get the double electric breast pump also by evenflo.
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
This has been a great pump so far! I bought it on a whim to replace the one I had when it stopped working & it has not disappointed me! Although it’s only a single pump & doesn’t come with any spare parts — it’s super easy to clean & ITS PORTABLE! You have the option of batteries or wall plug. It’s a very comfortable fit on the breast and has a large opening for nipple. Such an affordable pump, you can’t go wrong!
Viridiana R.
San Antonio
This pump is definitely not made to pump 3 times daily. Maybe it was created as an emergency pump lol... I've had it for 2 months, it works but I don't see the same results.

Using it with batteries isnt powerful at all, I prefer having it plugged in.

Easy to work, to clean. It was a good buy, but I'm ready for a hospital grade pump!
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Review for: Other more...
I have to say I love this! I bought it when my double electric from another company crapped out (less than a year old, using 2x a week ) This came to the rescue. Works very well and I love that it can be used battery operated when a plug is not available!
Alexandria f.
Merrionett Pk, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is easy to take with when I'm running errands and in the car. I love that I can either plug it in or use batteries. Lately I've had trouble trying to get it to latch on
Eran R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Advanced basic double breast pump part no. 5161112 (3/case) more...
This was loud and painful and the battery life on it sucked. Plus you could only pump one at a time so it was very time consuming and it wasn’t hands free so that sucked.
Falisha J.
Exeter
Review for: Evenflo Advanced Breast Pump Kit - 5161111EA - 1 Each / Each more...
Hey it’s a pump! I got it for free through my insurance and it actually works pretty good. It’s a little time consuming because it’s single, but it works pretty good!
Barbara P.
WA
Es muy practica fscil de portar mi primera bomba me ayudo mucho con empezar a sacar leche
Gacy B.
Toronoto
Review for: Advanced basic double breast pump part no. 5161112 (3/case) more...
This was a must for me! Especially in the first weeks. Even if you’re not going to pump you need a breast pump because you have sooo much milk and you breasts are so sore i used to pump and dump because my baby didn’t drink from a bottle! I still use it when i need to pump some milk or for the rice cereals. This did the job great!