Evenflo Advanced SensorSafe Epic Travel System uploaded by Kloe D.Evenflo Advanced SensorSafe Epic Travel System uploaded by Kloe D.

BY EVENFLO

The Evenflo Advanced SensorSafe Epic Travel System showcases advanced technology. It has a smart chest clip with a wireless receiver that automatically syncs. It makes communicating with the driver fast and easy. The safety system provides gentle... see more...

Ivy G.
I love this stroller. I can see myself using this for a long time. My baby always seems so comfortable. Not to mention all the storage it had for me! It’s really easy to assemble and put away. It’s great for a ftm like me!
Shelby G.
Kodak, TN
Extremely easy to fold and transport. Easy to maneuver through stores. My baby loves how comfortable it is. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new stroller - first time mom
Shelby O.
Benton
I love this whole setup. The sensorsafe feature for the car seat dings every time I turn my car off or the car seat straps are opened while the car is in motion. I love this feature. I gave it four stars because the stroller is difficult to close. We have to use our key to push the tiny buttons in to get the stroller to close. Other than that. We love the setup.
Sadie H.
Bellingham
I love this carseat and stroller set.  You can lock the front wheel so you can take your little one on a job or you can have it unlocked for a stroll in the park.  Our little one love to go on rides in her stroller.  We definitely would recommend this set to our friends!
Kloe D.
Hot Springs , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I loveeee love love . First off, the car seat. My baby lovessss this car seat. We tried a Chicco one first and he hated it . This one had a head rest in it that he loves. It easily sets up. And I love that it will tell you if he isn’t buckled in correctly or if he’s left in the car .
Keltin C.
Albion, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the Evenflo Advanced Stiller and Car seat Combo and really enjoy it. It is super easy to set up and take down, and goes pretty much everywhere with me! I recommend it to all my friends and won’t be changing brands anytime soon!
Arlin C.
I absolutely adore this stroller and car seat travel system!
The stroller fits perfectly in the trunk of the car and the car seat is super comfy for my 7mos.
I would just say that stroller could recline a little bit more so we can use it to lay baby to sleep when jogging outs, but other than that I'm super happy. It's very well made, it has a lot of space in the basket underneath and it has 4 containers to put bottles on. The cap is big enough to cover baby from sun pretty well.
Very recommended.
Jayala A.
san luis
Love it☺️ it’s the best car seat ! And the stroller it’s so comfortable. I love the color .