Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Even Tone Normal Skin Day Lotion

L'Oreal Paris Even Tone Normal Skin Day Lotion

Even Tone Normal Skin Day Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Even Tone Normal Skin Day Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Heather S.
Keeps my face hydrated while protecting from the sun. Great price for the amount you get
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Works well if your skim doesn't need much of a toner I would not recommend for all skin types either all skin types need different things
Christine M.
Great everyday product, however, not suitable for oily skin. Cute package, cute container. Love that it's not over doing it nor under doing it, just right.
Autumn P.
This product is amazing! It is definitely purchasing! It is very effective, and it makes your skin extremely soft and hydrated. Plus, it also has spf in it to protect your skin from the sun's rays. Mine is almost gone, and I definitely plan on repurchasing.
MilviaJuana C.
Muy buen producto te mantiene idtatada tu piel por mucho tiempo es increíble la verdad lo recomiendo a me encanta
Sarena L.
This tinted moisturizer is really great for summer days when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup but still want to look natural and beautiful and cover uneven skin tone and texture. It really does the job. It sits beautifully on the skin its not blotchy or streeky it's a really nice formula and it has SPF 25 and we all need that SPF. Its great I even got my mother hooked on this stuff.
Logan S.
This moisturizer is great for combination skin. I use every morning and night and never feel overly oily from it. The SPF is great as it keeps my face protected from the sun but doesn't feel like a sunscreen when applying. Smells fresh and feels refreshing. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a moisturizer with SPF!
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh
This product was kind of too thick for my sensitive skin. Do not really recommend. I would buy a high quality next time
Sayli T.
Jersey City, NJ
this is great for an every day lotion. sometimes i put this on and dont wear foundation and its fine. it has a tint of color so i feel like im getting the glow and brightness without even trying. its light too and thats great because usually they feel heavy.
Mishall H.
Definitely want to try this. I have heard a lot of great things about this product. Also I have oily, sensitive skin so I can't use heavy moisturizers.

Looking for your answer?