Even Tone Brightening Facial Cleanser - 6 fl. oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 6)

by DERMA E

DERMA-E Even Tone Brightening Facial Cleanser is a skin-brightening, sulfate-free facial cleanser that helps promote skin clarity and glow. Cleanse away aging dullness and boost radiance with this skin-brightening, pH balanced facial cleanser....

How long did it take to start seeing results with this product?
Start your review of Even Tone Brightening Facial Cleanser - 6 fl. oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 6)!
Sandy Sprigns
I begun using Derma E about 3 months ago. I found at first that the product was working but then I just went back to breaking out. It’s very liquidity but wouldn’t foam. I was very disappointed with the result because I thought it would work better.
Really great product for everyday cleansing. It didn’t hurt my dry and sensitive skin, leave the face moustirezed. Usually all cleansers I have used dryes out my skin very quickly, bit this one actually works great. It has nice smell also😉
San Jose, CA
I love the smell of this cleanser. Very refreshing. I typically use this after a cream cleanser to make sure my pores are cleared of any makeup. This leave my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. Will definitely repurchase and recommend.
Oakland , CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It's okay. I used this for awhile but when the packaging changed, it was a little hard to identify. I've since moved on to other products but I have no complaint or praise for this product.
Bridgewater, NJ
Such a great facial cleanser. I keep this in my shower and it’s so refreshing. This has helped brighten my skin tone and even my skin as well. Super effective
Baltimore , MD
It’s great. I love the smell. It’s goes great with their vitamin c serum which is very light weight. I would make this cleanser a bit more soapy
Leaves my skin feeling soft and simple and doesn’t strip it! The vitamin C in this really helps my sun spots and acne scarring!
Vernon hills , IL
Awesome face wash! It smells amazing and has tea tree oil and chamomile in there which are great additions in a daily face wash
Las Vegas, NV
sun spots? dark spots? age spots? use some of this daily and watch your skin tone even out
Stonewall , MB
It works as a facial cleanser but not as what it claims to do for your skin. I used the bottle to empty, because waste not lol, but still did not notice any real difference in the brightness or uneven tone of my skin. Might purchase again, but I have other favourites.