Even Better™ Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15 uploaded by Shelby W.Even Better™ Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15 uploaded by Michael F.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

The damage eraser for hands. Helps reverse the appearance of dark spots, age spots, discolourations to create a more even skin tone. Gentle UVA/UVB sunscreen and calming botanicals help prevent future darkening. Moisturizes all day.

How to Use: Apply mornings, and as needed.

• Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work well?1 Answers
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This is the most disgusting smelling product I have ever used in my life. It smell as if someone left a glass of red wine out for two weeks. I would NEVER use this product again!!!
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
First off, this product is expensive. I spent a good chunk of change at Macy's to help cure an awful age spot I have above my eyebrow and spots along my cheeks from sun damage. This product even comes with an insert color guide so you can check the progress of your spots. I went through the entire bottle and my spots did not change color at all. Very heartbreaking.
Nathalia C.
Other than the strong sunscreen smell, this product is a home run. It's so important to take care of your hands! It's easy to apply, spreads easily, and is gentle on the skin. It's very rare to find a hand cream with SPF, so I will definitely be purchasing this cream again.
Janice C.
I wasn't able to buy it at the store, but I was able to get a sample of it. I love it. To me it seems like it is similar to their face version, but for the hands. I wish that the SPF would be a little higher.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff! It makes my hands softer, and its fragrance free. So I don't get a nasty headache from a scent all day. The biggest reason why I purchased this was the SPF. However, I do wish the SPF was higher, at least SPF 30. At least it's broad spectrum, which is super nice.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
It helps to fade the darkspots on your hands. It lasts up to 3 hand washes so you don't always need to keep applying! it comes in two different sizes so you can always get the smaller one first to try it out!
CLAIRE S.
Henderson, KY
I love this lotion. A few years ago I started getting dark spots on my hands. The Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15 really did fade my spots.
Katie D.
It works on wrinkles on hands as well! A little pricey for what I wanted to pay but really loved this product. Will buy again!
Minerva S.
I love Clinique products. I tried this product and it absolutely works. I find that this is all pro stuff!
Jocelyn J.
Conroe, TX
This helped me clear some of my old acne scars up. You have to use consistently in order to see the results
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product actually work well?
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?