BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Shop Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I Have horribly dry skin especially in the winter. Would this help. Is it harsh and over scented?
Does this actually help even out skin tone? And if so, about how long does it take to start seeing results?
[product:clinique-even-bettertm-skin-tone-correcting-moisturizer-broad-spectrum-spf-20] does anyone use this ?
Start your review of Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In my case this was a very good buy because i have very sensitive skin and acne is a problem for me! but with with this brand i never have to worry about that problem but clinique is a brand that is good for people with acne in reviews
Love love love this lotion. Very moisturizing without the weight. I tried a sample size and I noticed a more even tone throughout my face before I ran out of the sample. It's an added bonus that the lotion has spf to prevent additional sun spots! in reviews
This moisturizer is gold! It leaves my sensitive, dry skin feeling perfectly moisturized, and it has definitely evened out my complexion (as it claims to do). It has absolutely helped to fade any post-acne marks or dark spots I've had. It's expensive, which is definitely a drawback, but still soooooo worth it!!!in reviews
Mihalcea M.
Epinay sur Seine
My friend ! My solder! It is my secret weapon with my melasma. It helps me to keep everithing to a normal level . I tried a lot of other products ,but finaly i got it !
Imen Y.
93310 le pré saint Gervais
Super crème de jour tres hydratante tout au long de la journée. Et de plus protège des UV
monia B.
Il protège bien le visage mais pas assez je continue malgré sa a l'utiliser car je trouve qu'il apporte douceur et réconfort a ma peau
Argan B.
Trappes
J'aime bien les produits clinic en général, celui-là m'a plus mais le point faible de ce produit c'est qu'il donne un effet gras.
Vladimir S.
new castle
Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Vladimir S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good moisturizer, it’s helps a little to correct pigmentation but you will not see drastic changes. It absorbs quickly to the skin without greasy or sticky finish. Ask for a tester in your local store I think you will love it 😊👍🏻 please follow 😉 Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Safiyah K.
Very moisturising and soaks into your skin quite quickly; it is very effective and hydrates the skin all day. The packaging is quite bulky but not to bar. Very happy with this product and couldn’t ask for anything better.
Yvette  C.
Hartsville, SC
Product is light weight and not heavy for the face. Smells good! Expensive but worth the price.
Vicky A.
Denver
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin Is dry and has dark spots due to hormonal acne on my chin . This moisturizer maintains my skin hydrated why get the sunscreen along with correcting my tone! A little goes along way ! It might be a bit pricey but if it has to do with my skincare nothing is to expensive
Yokasta B.
Levittown, PA
I have combination skin and finding a moisturizer and that wont leave me oily is difficult. This product does what it claims.
Dawn A.
Laurel, MD
This is a great beach essential for my face because it prevents sunburns. I love the fact that it moisturized my face and has a SPF 20 to protect my face. Be careful not to get it in your eyes because it stings a bit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
il y a 3 ans
How does this product compare to Origins Plantscription Oil-free cream SPF 25? I just purchased the full size from Origins but I have a sample of Clinique’s Even Better I’m going to try under my makeup today, since I’ll be out in the sun.