Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup

Clinique's Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup is a full-coverage foundation with 24-hour wear that revitalizes skin for a more youthful look.

Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate\u002FDimethiconol Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PPG-12\u002FSmdi Copolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Polyaspartate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Isostearate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Micrococcus Lysate, Resveratrol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Salicylic Acid, Caffeine, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone\u002FPEG-10\u002F15 Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Laureth-7, Trehalose, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone Silylate, PEG-8, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methicone, Alumina, Silica, Propylene Glycol Caprylate, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does anyone else get a bit of irritation from this product?
How is this on dry skin and combo skin? 😍 sounds amazing! and how are the lighter shades - are they true to color?
Start your review of Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup!
Utica, NY
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
i love clinique because its fragrance free and it work for all facial type and the price is moderate
Mason
Very very very VERY patchy. Didn’t work like i was expecting so i was really disappointed.
Love this product. One of the few brands that never makes me break out. Great coverage!
Rochester , NY
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
Go to make up long lasting no creases. Keeps your face looking fresh and clean.
Go to make up long lasting no creases. Keeps your face looking fresh and clean.
Bedford
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
I’m obsessed with this foundation. It is so buildable but looks natural on the skin. Wouldn’t call it full coverage but can cover what you need it too. The only drawback is that the colour selection is way too limited. If you have neutral skin you may not be able to find your colour. Most of the shades are either very warm or very pink and there are very few deeper shades
Montreal, QC
This is a beautiful medium-to-high coverage foundation. I have finicky combination skin that tends to crack under a lot of matte foundations and get super oily when I use more glowy options. This is a good middle ground: it doesn’t leave my skin feeling parched or heavy, stays in place well, and doesn’t look cakey. Good price point too.
Roma
I love this foundation. This is my go to everyday foundation becasue it's thin , long lasting and natural looking even if it does cover all of my redness and spots. I would prefer it to be a little bit more hydrating since my skin is sometimes more dry and it can clinge to dry patches but nothing crazy.I would defenetly buy it again.
Windsor
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
I have always been a Clinique fan! This is super easy to apply.  It says full coverage, but id say its more of a medium, but totally buildable to get that complete coverage look. The reason this product is great, is because it has that salicylic & hyaluronic acid in it, that helps take care of your skin. Great for acne prone. Plus the tube lasts, a little goes a long way!
Garston , Liverpool
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
I bought this, after I was given a sample at a counter! It is definitely long lasting and most days, depending on what kind of skin day am having it stays put all day, around 10 hours! I have combination skin and it covers blemishes well, you can double up on coverage if needed! It’s pricey at £32 uk pounds but a little goes a long way!
London
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
I love this foundation. I’ve been looking for a long lasting foundation for ages. One that isn’t too matte, can be buildable and does t wear off on my oily patches. This foundation is perfect for all those things