Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup

Clinique's Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup is a full-coverage foundation with 24-hour wear that revitalizes skin for a more youthful look.

Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate\u002FDimethiconol Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PPG-12\u002FSmdi Copolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Polyaspartate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Isostearate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Micrococcus Lysate, Resveratrol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Salicylic Acid, Caffeine, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone\u002FPEG-10\u002F15 Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Laureth-7, Trehalose, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone Silylate, PEG-8, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methicone, Alumina, Silica, Propylene Glycol Caprylate, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does anyone else get a bit of irritation from this product?
How is this on dry skin and combo skin? 😍 sounds amazing! and how are the lighter shades - are they true to color?
Start your review of Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup!
Carol Stream, IL
Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup uploaded by Arita H.
Purchased at: ULTA
You guys, Cliniques makeup and specifically their foundations are SOOO underrated. I’m in love and religiously use their even better foundation line and own all 3 formulas. Currently my obsession is the even better refresh foundation. I have dry skin and in the winter time it gets drier than the Sahara desert lol. This foundation has a formula that benefits my skin because it’s infused with skincare like peptides to keep the skin smooth, hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump any fine, dry lines, and salicylic acid to retexturize the skin. This foundation absolutely looks like SKIN, it’s not cakey whatsoever and lays on my skin perfectly. It’s a natural full coverage foundation, SO lightweight and feels like I literally have nothing on my skin. It covers any blemishes and scars I have while perfectly evening out my skin tone. It has a 24 hr wear and it really does last on my skin ALL day and night while smoothing my skin and my pores. It has a natural finish, meaning it’s not dewy, matte or satin. It’s literally a skin like finish. Such a unique formula and I have very acne prone and sensitive skin. I feel amazing knowing I’m benefiting my skins health from this foundation. Although it’s hydrating, it’s OIL FREE! 🙌🏻 No parabens, phthalates, fragerance, non-acnegenic, won’t clog pores, non-streaking and allergy tested. AND only $32?! If you have dry, combo or mature skin, you HAVE to try this guys. I can’t say enough amazing things about this foundation and it’s perfect and comfortable enough for everyday wear and an evening wear!
Glasgow
I will start this review by stating the type of skin I have-
I have VERY sensitive skin that is also dry. My skin tone is pale with lots of yellow undertones. I have been using this product for a better part of a year for several reasons- The first being Clinique puts active ingredients in their foundation that fight off breakouts. My skin went from serious breakout to literal clear skin! I may get a tiny blemish every once in awhile, but not often. It also hydrates my skin!! So my foundation is no longer peeling off halfway through the day. It also is long lasting. The price point is not bad for a high end foundation, it’s actually more on the lower end.. so another plus!! My ONLY negative is the color range. Again- my skin is very pale but also yellow. I end up having to buy a light shade with yellow pigments (ivory or alabaster in some of their other foundations) and add a few whitening drops to it. Other than that- the product is a total 5/5. I’m only giving it a 4 due to the shade range.
I will start this review by stating the type of skin I have-
Kingsland, GA
Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup uploaded by Tiffany P.
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
I have been using the Clinique redness solutions foundation for the past few years and although the coverage was fantastic for my rosacea, it severely dried out my skin. I was recommended the Even Better Refresh foundation by the Clinique girl at Ulta and I love it! It's super hydrating and makes my skin feel wonderful. I'm starting to see a noticeable difference in my skin. The only con I have to this foundation is that it's suuuper tacky if I don't set it and comes off any time I touch my face and when I wear my glasses
Aventura, FL
To begin with I have very sensitive skin and Clinique is the only makeup my dermatologist gave me the OK to use because of its amazing ingredients. I use all their products from their dramatically different moisturizing lotion to their cc cream and concealer and lipsticks. This cream is great because you don’t have to moisturize before using the product. Its not cakey and it helps heal skin while help hide those imperfections. Highly recommend all products from clinique!
Berkeley, CA
This is such a great foundation that doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves! It has a medium to full coverage with a natural finish. I find it pretty long lasting during the day. It's easy to apply with a blender sponge or a brush. It also feels good on the face, not too heavy. I have sensitive skin that can get oily with the wrong product and this doesn't leave me feeling oily by the end of the day. It's also on the more affordable side of the prestige makeup collections.
Middleton
This is my GO TO foundation in the winter. I live in the pacific northwest where your skin can get verrrrry dry and foundation gets hard to wear. This is more coverage than a cc cream but doesn't feel heavy on your face like MAC. It's not a full coverage foundation but can be more coverage if you stipple it on your problem areas.
Nashua, NH
This foundation is a great full coverage option for people who have dry skin. I use this foundation mostly during the winter because of its extra hydrating formula. While it is one of Clinique's more expensive foundation options, getting the added benefit of foundation with some skincare makes it worth the splurge.
Northport, AL
Even Better Refresh Hydrating and Repairing Makeup uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far I'm really enjoying this foundation. It's super long lasting. Before I started using this I had a donate routine with several steps to stay moisturized, now that I use this my steps are reduced. I usually set it with the crayon case loose powder or juvias place powder. I have mature, dry skin.
Anderson, SC
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
Lightweight, medium coverage, super natural and skin like. The first foundation I didn’t powder because it’s so pretty on its own. I have dryer skin and this is a dream come true. Has hyaluronic acid in it, tons of skin care benefits, and covers all of my imperfections without looking makeupy
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: WN 92 Toasted Almond (medium, warm-neutral undertones)
I have dry skin so I reached for this foundation over the matte one and I’m really glad I did. It’s glowy and very hydrating upon application. A few hours in it dried down but stayed glowy. Will definitely recommend to people with dry to normal skin who likes medium to full coverage.