BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Shop Clinique Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is the average wear time for oily skin?
Best thing ever or no I love this foundation Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ?
Is this foundation good for oily skin? Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Start your review of Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Product Highlights
this foundation have great coverage but it makes me super super oily and it feels like its sliding off even with a primerin reviews
Although it didn't happen immediately, it definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with uneven skin tones. in reviews
But wearing this product guarantees that I can go all day with a full coverage foundation as flawless as it was in the start of the dayin reviews
This foundation is very matte and gives very good coverage but it highlights hairs in between your eyebrows and over your lipin reviews
I just love the way it feels,it's not oily,it go's on nice and smooth and it really cover good and a little goes along way.in reviews
Adelaine M.
Sandy, UT
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Adelaine M.
Review for: 25 Buff
I like is no super cover, I like because I can use in the day and have SPF with protection your skin.
Bridget W.
Louisville, KY
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Bridget W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as my free diamond gift at ULTA and I’m so pleased! I had my friend who works in Clinique try to shade match me without putting it on (due to covid) and it was my true match! It feels very nice on the skin, is buildable, and gives you a nice natural glow in person and on camera. It is a squeeze bottle with makes controlling the amount you use easier and not as messy. Will 100% buy this once my bottle is out!
Darla  L.
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Darla  L.
Review for: 14 Cream Whip
This is one if my favorite foundations and concealers. The color matches me perfect and it goes on silky smooth. It lasts all day. The price point is higher but its well worth it for my skin. Its also sensistive skin friendly! I would definitely recommend this for a light coverage or build it for a more full coverage!
Dawn K.
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Dawn K.
Review for: 02 Fair
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is amazing. I bought this foundation a while ago, maybe 6 months ago, and it has lasted me so long.This product is full coverage, lightweight and it doesnt take a lot of product to cover large areas. Best foundation I've ever tried, hands down.