MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersClinique
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Shop Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I Use this foundation every day, but am looking for a little more coverage. I like everything about it, except I feel it doesn’t have the coverage I need. Is there another Clinique foundation you would recommend, or an entirely different brand? Mid price range...
this is good?? [product:clinique-even-better-glow-light-reflecting-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf-15]
Can I use a highlighting powder with this product ?
Start your review of Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Review for: CN 10 Alabaster
I picked this as my Ulta Diamond gift. I wanted a foundation that was light and glow-y for a quick run to the store, etc. I’m Oily Combo skin & on top of the box it says that is the skin type it is for. BUT IT MADE THE OILEST PART OF MY FACE (NOSE) SO DRY LOOKING! 😣 I had to use a hydrating primer & it still looked flakey. And my nose is oily yall. Then I had to do translucent powder to counteract the weird effect on my nose. Too much work, because I wanted this to be a quick foundation look. Color is nice, and looks like skin. But I just can’t get over how it makes my nose look! No other foundations do that to me, especially “light-med” coverage. I won’t repurchase, glad it was a gift.
Samantha K.
Lanse, MI
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Samantha K.
I purchased this in the color CN 58 Honey. I bought it for a quick glowy look. It is better coverage than I expected and the color turned out to be a pretty good match. It is very light and I don't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face at all. I recommend to anyone wanting a sheer coverage foundation.
Alyssa R.
Havelock, NC
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Alyssa R.
Review for: CN 02 Breeze
I will never use another foundation again! I have dry skin and most foundations seem to dry it out more. I was specifically looking for a foundation that would give me that *DEWY* look I've been searching for, I finally found the holy grail of dewy foundation that makes my skin glow without making my skin break out. This was $31 but totally worth it!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Rosie N.
Review for: CN 52 Neutral
This was an easy everyday foundation for work. It was a light-medium buildable coverage that felt nice on the skin with a healthy-looking glow. It works with every concealer I’ve tried it out with and setting powders. It didn’t crease much and blended with my skin color beautifully. Honestly, it lasted about 6-8 hours until it starts getting oily but by then I'm done with work and it doesn't advertise long-lasting. I’m very happy with this foundation and look forward to trying another foundation from Clinique. I will be buying this again.
Ashley T.
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Ashley T.
Review for: WN 124 Sienna, WN 122 Clove
Let's see, how should i describe this one.. This is one of my all time faves, especially in the summer when I want the bare minimum on my face. Here's the scoop, we've got vitamin c, light reflectors, spf 15 skin protection, its oil free, has sheer to moderate coverage, with a luminous finish. Fragrance, paraben, and phthalate free. Dermatologist formulated for sensitive skin. Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Mukrimat S.
Buffalo, NY
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Mukrimat S.
Review for: WN 118 Amber
I love this foundation! I mostly use it for natural everyday looks. It’s last all day ! I recommend this foundation to anyone who have very little skin issues and just want a swoop of perfection. Follow me on IG: @its_mukri
Tyesha S.
Cincinnati, OH
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Tyesha S.
Review for: WN 114 Golden
My everyday foundation. Has a beautiful glow finish. Has a tendency to get oily around my nose so keep that in mind if you have combination skin.
Kelly N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Kelly N.
Review for: WN 118 Amber
This has been my foundation for almost two years now and I am sa-tis-fied. I’m a model and in order for the pictures to come out nice I need to make sure I doesn’t make me sweat and it’s the perfect skin tone. Well let me tell you I found my PERFECT match.
Sarah D.
Hilltown
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah D.
Build able but a natural medium coverage product. I’m in love with this I have so many backups in a few shades depending on my tan! I love that it still looks like my natural skin and NEVER gets cakey!!! CliniqueEven Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Sheri P.
Review for: CN 10 Alabaster
My absolute favorite Foundation. The color is perfect for me, it's a light to medium coverage and blends onto my face beautifully. Very very soft and silky to the touch, absorbs into your skin nicely and leaves you with the lovely complexion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anni D.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Lis A. il y a un an
It is perfect! if what you are looking for is good coverage and at the same time it is light. I have used it for a year and I really recommend it! 👍🏻