BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer

Shop Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone seen results using this on red post-acne marks (PIE)?
Has anyone seen results with this on PIE (long-lasting red post-acne marks)? Ig it’s technically dark spots but I don’t get the traditional dark purple/brown post acne marks so idk if this’ll work.
Has anyone purchase this and seen results? I’ve been using for some time now but I haven’t seen much. Would like some feedback please :)
Start your review of Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer!
How would you rate this product?
Karley V.
De Pere, WI
This product does exactly what it says it does & more. It's said to lighten dark spots 58% or more over the course of 12 weeks using it morning & night. If you are looking for the results then you want to buy a full twelve week supply & use it as directed & be sure to use some sort of SPF or sunscreen otherwise you're defeating the purpose of using it. The sun is what causes most of the damage we see in our skin. I've used this product all over my face for years & I've gotten so many compliments on how bright & clear my complexion is. I personally use this for any scars I may have or if I get a breakout I use this to speed up the recovery process & make sure I'm not left with a spot. Now I only use this on spots where I need it. & I apply it morning & night to those spots. This is an amazing product. It's actually just as good as the leading prescription products for dark spots but way more gentle on your skin!!
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer uploaded by Layan A.
My mom introduced me to this product - I liked it but it’s a little bit overpriced in my opinion. It didn’t necessarily wow me enough to repurchase but I did like how it smoothed my skin out and left it feeling bright and softened!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer uploaded by Karen W.
This really helps my sun spots on my Cheeks. It took about a month to see a difference but once I started using better skincare with it they started fading quickly. I was also only using once a day, but you're supposed to use it twice a day. This also helped a scar fade over my eyebrows, it's still raised but it's less brown, it's faded to a khaki color. I'm going to keep using this as long as I see results.
Jessica L.
Emeryville, CA
I was skeptical when I first bought the clinique dark spot corrector, but as I started using it, I started to notice gradual changes in my hyperpigmentation. I had extremely dark hyperpigmentation (dark-brown to an almost black colour) from my acne scars, and after a couple of weeks of using the clinique dark spot corrector, I noticed that they were becoming lighter (light brown to a brown colour). The serum also helped clear my complexion & did not dry out my skin. The thing with the dark spot corrector is that it's pricey (almost $70 for 1 oz) & it has to be used for a long period of time in order to notice results (they say to use it for 12 weeks for optimal results). In my experience, to achieve optimal results with the clinique dark spot corrector, it should be used with the clinique liquid facial soap & the clinique clarifying lotion 2. However, the price of the dark spot corrector (+ the clinique products that should be used with it) is still much less than other methods of removing dark spots (such as through laser treatment).
Neda L.
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer uploaded by Neda L.
A little bit of dark spot started to show up near my right eye so I got this to prevent it from getting worse and also fix it while it was just a small and light area. I went through the whole bottle but this did absolutely nothing to help. It’s just a waste of money. My friend recommended applying diluted apple cider vinegar and I tried that for few nights and it did a miracle. But this lotion is useless.
yue Y.
Flushing, NY
This is great product to lighten up your skin tone !!! I've been using this for few month , I did notice my skin color are lighter .
Yin H.
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer uploaded by Yin H.
It was an ok serum, didn’t feel it improve my dark spot. Just feel like a regular serum for younger ppl. Not very rich, I guess the price shows it. Purchased two at the time, let me see if it changes after second one.
Laura H.
Coral Springs, FL
I’ve been using this for about 6 weeks and I definitely notice a slight fading in my dark spots. I love the formula not sticky or heavy. It has a hefty price tag but I feel it’s worth it.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Clinique is always a team player in the skincare line, always quality products.  I used this for a few weeks and can already see improvement in my skins texture, tone and even feel.  Will buy again when it runs out! And I already recommended it to others!
Gloria A.
Encinitas, CA
This is the best skin corrector I have ever used! I saw a difference in my skin in just a few days. It is a very pricey product but would definitely keep purchasing this product

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...