EVELINE COSMETICS SLIM EXTREME 4D INTENSE SERUM REDUCING FATTY TISSUE uploaded by Jennifer N Ronnie F.

BY EVELINE COSMETICS

• Where can i find this? and for how much? 3 Answers
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I purchased this serum because the reviews were mostly positive. Unfortunately, I'm not sure why everyone speaks so highly of Eveline 4D Intense Serum, as this product didn't deliver. I was hoping to see results in my neck and stomach area, as they could both use some tightening up. I used this product twice a day for two weeks and didn't notice any changes at all. I followed all of the directions and even wrapped my stomach after using it, but to no avail.

The cream smells like muscle rub (aspercream, Ben-Gay, etc.) and is very overpowering. The scent sticks around until you shower, so it's frustrating to have to put it on twice a day, especially if you have things to do. I'd imagine that anyone who came into contact with me thought I had been using muscle rub. The feeling you get is similar to wearing an Icy-Hot patch, or that tingling sensation you get when you use a lip-plumping lip gloss.

I'm not sure why the reviews are so positive, as this product didn't produce any positive results, even after changing my eating habits, taking dietary supplements, and exercising at least 3 times per week.

I would not recommend this product. I feel that it is the equivalent of rubbing muscle cream all over your body.
Valerie M.
I actually wasn't very impressed with the gel serum, which is sad because I love the other varieties from this brand. It absorbs well but smells so strong - like Bengay. On top of that, if you put it on before bed you will not be able to fall asleep because whatever it touches will be alternating burning/tingling and icy feelings. Don't even think of using it after a shower - it's supposed to penetrate deeper that was but man does it sting!!
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using this twice a day after a really hot shower to open my pores and obviously with diet and exercise, I have seen a little bit more firmness in NY skin I use it on my stomach my thighs and my arms because like most people I have the bat wing arms and I am working out hard to remove them. it's got a cold tingle feel very refreshing I usually rub it in circular motions about 3 times each time I apply for the price it's a good value I definitely see a difference in my texture of my skin and the fat underneath I got mine on amazon
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I literally love this stuff. I bought it on Groupon and will buy it again and again. I use it morning and night and it makes it so I just do light workouts and stay very toned. Its cooling effect feels wonderful! It has caffeine in it to really stimulate!
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
It moisturizes your slim and it makes it firmer. Exercise and a better diet help a lot as well. Do not rely on just this product, but it does help
Kamila S.
Very stimulating product. Used twice a day for past 2 and a half weeks and can see changes. The product works rather gradually and changes are small but do become visible with time
Rosana B.
I use this product about a year now and it's great. My skin is toned. I use it every morning and evening after my workout and the results are great. The price is not bad and everybody can afford it. I love the package too. I will surely buy it again.
dalal a.
This is an amazing product and i like the package color i whould love if i get to use it
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Where can i find this? and for how much?