Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1

by Eveline Cosmetics

Hellooo has anyone tried this ? Is it good for freckles?
Start your review of Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1!
Gisela R.
Toa Baja, PR
Awesome face wash, leaves my skin very soft and radiant. Is a good product, totally recommended it.
Adaimy H.
North Bergen, NJ
I have a love and hate relationship with this product, it balances the pH of my skin well, but at the same time it dries out the T zone, the edges of the lips, despite the fact that my skin is oily, for which I recommend not use it every day, rather than 2-3 times a week
Neli M.
New Castle, DE
Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1 uploaded by Neli M.
❗️sorry for this photo❗️What the H#LL this product did it to me? I have no words for describe this ! u can see it ! 😭😭 Not recommended! I have Oily, acne and sensetive skin! Thanks god that I barely get rid of acne, and it reappeared! I have never had a face like that ! Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1
stefanija K.
Krusevo
Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1 uploaded by stefanija K.
Love this product. It's really good and helpful, my pimples were gone after a week of using it. I just massage it on my face, leave it to dry for 15 minutes and wash it off, I do this twice a week.
Lilianne R.
Very nice facial cleanser. Me ha aclarado muchísimo la cara. Y su precio es bastante económico
Athina A.
Athens
Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1 uploaded by Athina A.
The best facial wash gel/scrub/mask ive ever used! I mostly use it as a face wash and my acne and pimples dissapear! It also really help me with oily skin, as soon as I use it my skin is matt and firm. I love this I would tottaly recommend this especially if you have oily skin
Mariam K.
Wilmington, DE
Removes dead skin cells, has a versatile effect, is effective for problem skin. Suitable for oily skin
Nino O.
Newark, DE
It's effective against acne and pores.at first it was effective and I loved it,but after a few days my skin dryed. I have combined skin,on my T zone it was perfect but on my cheeks my skin dryed. At the end I changed it with other product.
kha J.
New Castle, DE
Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1 uploaded by kha J.
It has a very good peeling effect. I would also like to mention that it is very good for balancing fat. The skin becomes fluffy and smooth. The price is wonderful and the quality is wonderful. I recommend!Eveline Cosmetics PURE CONTROL WASHING GEL + PEELING + MASK 3in1
Mariiam L.
Wilmington, DE
that product wasn’t good for my skin,after i use this,my skin was red and after this product i have acne blemishes