EVE PEARL Dual Contour Brush uploaded by Brandy A.

BY EVE PEARL

EVE PEARL Dual Contour Blender Brush is a professional grade brush, with 2 sided applications in one tool; one side is cream foundation brush for placement, the other side is contour blender brush for convenience smooth blending finish. Receive (1) No 201- Dual Contour Blender Brush see more...

Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This was my first experience with contouring. This brush came in a Eve Pearl makeup kit I purchased. This brush is fantastic, easy to use. Comfortable on my face. Not scratching or rough. This is a premium brush at such a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this product. I know can contour with Eve Pearl makeup and love the results possible with the help of this Five star brush.
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Love this brush! I use it everyday. It applies the product on very well and it feels very soft. It's perfect for applying contour in every area. It's worth the price and I would buy it again in a heart beat
KIRAN S.
very pricey and not cheap ... easy to use / apply ... only pros and no cons ... doesn't scratch or rough the skin ... effective and not disappointing... expensive and not affordable ... dual sided works for the whole face
Kristie L.
Kerhonkson, NY
Oh my GOSH!

This brush not only does an amaZing job with applying my foundation, but it blends it out so smoothly and perfectly.

Both sides are softer than LuLaRoe leggings!

I am an Eve Pearl girl! I can not get enough!

If I could give this brush more stars I would!
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
I like this foundation brush. You use one end to contour with concealer and then blend it with the foundation end. It does an amazing job. It's the best brush out there besides IT brushes. Easy to clean too.
Brandy A.
Greeneville, TN
This is by far the best blending brush I have ever used. Super easy to achieve the look I want and it doesn't take a lot of time.
Liza H.
Kansas City, KS
I really can't afford the price. Is this going to be featured in a #contest? I think I NEED this brush! 🤳🏼
Jessica L.
What’s the major differences between two sided brushes and one?