BY EVE LOM

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A powerhouse multipurpose serum that gently exfoliates skin, boosting radiance, visibly firming, and unifying tone in one swift step. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Naturally derived alpha hydroxy acids from five botanical extracts promote smoother, younger-looking skin by supporting natural cell renewal, while liposome encapsulated retinol a stabilized form of vitamin A effectively reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots without irritating the skin. Vitamin E combats skin stressors, sodium lactate moisturizes, larch tree bark extract increases the efficacy of skin exfoliation agents, and pink grapefruit extract brings freshness, vitality, and luminosity to the skin. A three-step hydro-complex creates a protective layer that preserves the lipid barrier, resulting in skin that looks firmer and healthier. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Ok where to start here! I did not like this at all and although the packaging is nice, is surely didn't meet my expectations! I got this at Sephora, and if I could find my reciept I would take it back and get my money back! Just a heads up for those who just got this or is planning on getting it, save your money for something else!!! It really sucks!
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I didn't really like this. It doesn't work and it's waste of money that's all I have to say honestly so far worse product I ever used never going to use this again. Smells terrible also and needs improvement
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
What a Powerhouse in a bottle. Helps rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Without all the chemicals. Grapefruit extract and other natural acids. Helps with age spots gives skin radiance. Oh man this is a product for me.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this product is really what I look for when I do my shopping and I will continue to buy everything from this brand.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
I love radiance treatments and products! This definitely helps give that extra glow and leaves the skin looking and feeling so soft and radiant!! Would definitely repurchase!
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
es simplemente grandioso, es muy bueno. Todos en mi familia usan este producto y les fascina, es simplemente bueno
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Espensive!! Is it worth it?
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this like a cleanser?
Leyan A.
New jeresy
For what I use this??
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
How fast are the results? Kind of pricey for something that takes a few bottles to get what you're looking for. Is this even worth it?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it actually worth the price?