Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Kylie A.Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Lori B.

BY EVE LOM

A multi-tasking moisture that cream provides anti-ageing, antioxidant, antipollution, and hydration. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- PrimalHyal Ultrafiller: Provides hyper-hydrating, plumping, stimulates skin's defenses- Peach Flower and White Horehound Extract: Provides antioxidants. - 3D Hydration Booster: Provides hyper-hydration Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This formula provides a flash filler effect with immediate and long-lasting hydration results, helping to diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrating and plumping skin, for a healthy, dewy complexion for up to 72 hours. Clinical Results: In a study involving 23 females ages 20-69 after 72 hours of use:- 95% said skin felt hydrated - 95% said skin felt smoother - 94% said skin felt supple

• What does it feel like when you first apply it to the skin?1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this brand! Does it worth it's p...2 Answers
  • Wow is it really worth the price?1 Answers
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream

Start your review of Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. I absolutely love the natural smell and love that no additional fragrances have been placed into the product ( bonus for my skin). The cream absorbs fast and does not feel sticky or icky underneath makeup or CC Creams throughout the day.

The Moisture Cream $150/50ml⁣

This cream is very soft and creamy and the scent reminds me of sum37 products. I can definitely see how hydrating and plump it made my skin! It just melts into my skin but I think I’d prefer this cream for cooler months to come since it’s on the thicker side. Doesn’t feel oily or made me break out. ⁣

I haven't try this product yet but would love to try because I have combination skin type that is dry is most area. Plus my complexion is dull. It need to be bright and hydrated. Good #VoxBox for me.
New Castle, DE
Love this moisturizer too much!!!
Tried it once and decided to buy full size)
Product is not very affordable but it worth it 100%!
Love the ingredients, and smell and results as well!!
Skin gas velvet finish after using and looks very nice and healthy👍
Toronto, ON
I love Eve Lom's cleanser so it wasn't surprising that I would love their Moisture Cream. It's light, although it still has texture and it's very hydrating. It leaves your skin feeling very smooth and plumped up. It's not too thick to wear in the summer, which I love.
London, London
The BEST moisturiser I have ever used! Gives the most perfect glow to the skin and leave my skin feeling super soft!
It is pricey but 100% worth it in my opinion if you’re considering!
My skin hasn’t felt at all dry since I’ve started using it!
ALMARKH
I think its a good cream from high brand, i would like to try to post my opinion about this product.. i like to try different skincare products from time to time
Staten Island, NY
LOVED IT, BUT IT DID NOT LOVE MY ROSACEA...

I only used this a couple of times as I found that it acerbated my rosacea, lots of redness. But I can report that it felt great on, it wasn't as dewy as I would have liked, but my skin was still the same level of hydration 12 hours later, so it's really a personal preference. I like moisturisers that leave your skin almost feeling tacky to touch, this was not that, but moisturising all the same.
I liked this moisturiser it did moisturise my skin but it didn’t take away any roughness. I don’t think it’s worth the price so I wouldn’t recommend it. Hope this helps xx
cuartel V moreno
A este producto le doy cinco de cinco por que ya tuve la oportunidad de probarlo y me encanto.. y atodas las chicas se lo recomiendo👌
New Castle, DE
I'm really interested in this brand! Does it worth it's price????
1,067 reviews
Wow is it really worth the price?
Can it be used for oily skin?
Where can I buy it?
What does it feel like when you first apply it to the skin?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email