Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream

A multi-tasking moisture that cream provides anti-ageing, antioxidant, antipollution, and hydration. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- PrimalHyal Ultrafiller: Provides hyper-hydrating, plumping, stimulates skin's defenses- Peach Flower and White Horehound Extract: Provides antioxidants. - 3D Hydration Booster: Provides hyper-hydration Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This formula provides a flash filler effect with immediate and long-lasting hydration results, helping to diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrating and plumping skin, for a healthy, dewy complexion for up to 72 hours. Clinical Results: In a study involving 23 females ages 20-69 after 72 hours of use:- 95% said skin felt hydrated - 95% said skin felt smoother - 94% said skin felt supple

How is the effect on combination skin?
Iss it a good thing ?
Does this have any scent? I see it was recommended to anyone with sensitive skin. Sounds fabulous !!
Start your review of Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream!
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Jennifer S.
If you’re in need of some desperate moisture, stop what you’re doing & go snag this Moisture Cream! This is magic in a jar, incredible hydration and feel. This lil baby has become a staple in my skincare routine. I wake up with plump, bouncy skin.
Sana K.
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Sana K.
This is hands down worth the price, I have dry skin, so this really helps to lock in moisture and my skin looks really shiny and perfect after application. The packaging is luxurious and the texture is perfect especially for dry skin. Hardly has any scent so really great for people who cannot deal with scents.
Chelsea Y.
San Lorenzo, CA
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Chelsea Y.
Feel very luxurious, very creamy but not greasy. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated, even on oily skin like mine. Not sure if I’d spend full price on it.
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Tiffanie T.
I was a little hesitant about the moisture cream since the cleanser was confusing to use and made me break out, but I actually really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was lightweight, did not have a strong scent and did not make me break out. Would definitely purchase again and have been working it into my daily routine.
Lindsey A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Lindsey A.
The moisture cream is great for people with combination, oily, or normal skin. It has little to no scent, and it was very gentle on my acne prone skin, despite having a thicker consistency. A little goes a VERY long way. It didn’t feel heavy on my face and it kept my skin feeling moisturized, which is great because I live in a VERY dry climate. Would definitely recommend if you have the $$$!
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Heather A.
This moisturizer is very nice. It’s deeply moisturizing so I save it to use at night, but when I wake up, there is no dryness. The smell is pleasant. My only complaint is that it is not cruelty-free.
Janine M.
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Janine M.
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Janine M.
I have sensitive skin and was very happy with this Eve Lom moisturizer. It hydrated my skin well with no greasy residue. It was calming for my sensitive skin. The scent was subtle and nice, a very luxe moisturizer in every way. I recommend this moisturizer for regular and sensitive skin types. I received this product from Influenster for a fair and honest review.
Janira V.
Brooklyn, NY
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Janira V.
This is a nice cream, it comes in beautiful luxe packaging. It’s lightly scented, it doesn’t feel greasy but the formula feels rich. I felt like my skin was mildly hydrated but I personally like a lot more hydration before bed especially although I have combination oily skin. I prefer to use this prior to my makeup application rather than after cleansing at night. I used this cream with the coordinating cleansing balm.
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Chelsea T.
This week I have been using this as the second to last step in my morning skincare routine (Never forget your sunscreen!☀️)and as the final step in my nightly routine. The scent is fresh, and the cream consistency is very thick and a bit waxy. I can confidently say this is the most hydrating moisturizer I have tried yet! If your top skin concern is dryness, this certainly locks in the moisture and will leave your face feeling soft and plump. It is especially great after a long day in the sun!
Tiana B.
Davie, FL
Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream uploaded by Tiana B.
I received this product free from Influenster in return for my honest review. I truly loved this moisturizing cream. I used it as my only moisturizer after using the Eve Lom cleanser and it left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. I enjoyed using this product and it worked well with my dry skin. A little goes a long way, and I thought it soaked into my skin very well; it didn’t leave it feeling greasy or too heavy. I would definitely recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...