Eve Lom Sheer Radiance Oil Free Foundation SPF20 uploaded by Paige R.

BY EVE LOM

Make a fresh, flawless start with this anti-ageing, radiance-boosting makeup base. Discover everyday healthy radiance, with the deep-down hydration and tinted coverage of this rich, silky formula. 40ml see more...

productstested i.
Review for: Eve Lom Sheer Radiance Oil Free Foundation SPF20 more...
Where can I get this foundation ?? Where ?? I bought it once on spacenk and it looks so dewy and beautiful on the skin without me looking like a hot oily mess! I need to get a New one this is just life changing!!
Bethany A.
Hertfordshire , St Albans
I bought this from a TKMaxx, noticed that the RRP price was £45.00! I would score this lower if I'd paid this price however I scored it for £10!! It's so fully coverage and stays on my skin all day. Gives a lovely finish and I'd definitely buy this again.
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
I bought this in hope it would make my skin shine and look glowy and it really does I love it! The shade range isn't amazing though so -1 star and didn't really cater for my pale skin! Even though I got the lightest alabaster one!
Keris D.
Cheshire , Warrington
Review for: Eve Lom Sheer Radiance Oil Free Foundation SPF20 more...
I love this so much because it's my skin colour and it's really easy to build up and make your face look full coverage the only thing is that it drys my skin out sometimes but it is a very long lasting foundation
Charlie B.
London
Thought I would Give this a try as seen a lot of it recently! I have combination skin but after a few days of using this I ended with dry skin. Awful to apply and so decided to stop after a few days. Would not recommend at all.