Eve Lom Moisture Mask uploaded by Elizabeth C.Eve Lom Moisture Mask uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY EVE LOM

Quench and replenish dull, dehydrated skin with Eve Lom s multi-tasking Moisture Mask. Formulated with a targeted blend of ingredients the advanced complex works to rehydrate and restore the moisture balance of the skin, whilst also helping to prevent future water loss, resulting in rehydrated, refreshed and radiant skin that’s visibly smoother and refined. Moisture Mask. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Yiwen L.
It didn't do anything to my skin. And it is pricy! I wasn't in love with it at all. Got their makeup remover and loved it, but this disappointed me. It just didn't do much. Won't recommend to others.
Vanessa K.
Super concentrated mask. How to do: You have to apply . Do massage and remove with warm water using a towel came with the product. Is perfect for all skin types. I use one time only. But love it. Has nice packaging. And if you looking for a simple step mask, this is for you.
Tiffany F.
I love this mask! I use this in the winter and it makes my skin feel so good. I have dry skin and after I use this my skin always feels so fresh and hydrated. Highly recommend! Amazing face mask!
Autumn H.
Washington, PA
Personally my thoughts on this product were mixed because it made my eyes look really oily. This was a first time use for me. I bought it at Sephora in the skin care section. I think that they need to make it less oily.
Maryann T.
Love this product. This mask leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clean. You get a lot of product for the price tag.
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Moisturizes your face beautifully! Great mask. Met my expectations and very mild. Ordered online from amazon
Gina L.
Wow! What a great mask for hydration!! Love love love! Definetly a new favorite of mine!!
Zoe M.
I love this mask!!. I only fell upon this when my skin was seriously dehydrated! This winter skin is the Bain of my life!!. I put a thin layer on my face and then went to bed in it then voila.... the next morning my skin felt so hydrated. It is in a beautiful glass pot and a jelly texture that spreads on the skin beautifully. It can be used as a 10 minute mask or an overnight mask. I sampled this but now have the full size!. It comes in a huge pot so will lastfor ages plus contains hyraulonic acid which will make the skin feel more plump and full of moisture!. Definately would recommend 👌🏼💓💕
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
This mask is everything! Eve Lom, you are the best! I have really dry skin and this gets rid of all my dry patches whilst smoothing out my skin completely.  Packaging is super lux. I have already recommended it to my friends and they love it! Thank you Eve Lom! Keep creating magic for us with dry and dull skin types :)
Isabel P.
Show de bola esse lindo produto, é essencial na vida isso rsrsrs eu amo muito