BY EVE LOM

Which skin type is it good for?

Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A lip treatment that gives lips a plumped appearance, rejuvenates, and promotes collagen.

Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

Eve Lom's Kiss Mix Colour is an ultra-hydrating lip treatment, now in available in a trio of flattering, buildable shades that enhance your natural color and replenish hydration: the kiss mix-ology collection. It's infused with shea butter, a formula that nurtures and hydrates, while moisturizing hyaluronic acid gives skin a plump and hydrated appearance.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product in the tint "Demure" and I adore it. It is a very sheer, slightly milky nude shade which is flattering on my medium pigmented (tan pink) lips. This shade looks a little more finished than the clear version.

Looks are just a small part of this balm though. The best thing about it is the performance! It is soft and slightly pillowy on the lips, but not thick or sticky. It has a slight, pleasant cooling feel in the first minute after application, but no heavy perfumes or flavors. The balm wears a very long time, and my lips feel lovely with it on. I will definitely be repurchasing it, which is a huge compliment from me, as I typically want to try the next big thing and rarely re-buy. This is a huge winner though. Can't imagine living without it!
demi e.
From reviews I got that they are good lip gloss , is it sticky , is it easy to apply , my cousin used it before and she said that it gives you a magical lip look
Mary O.
Ringgold, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lips colors so much! The only inconvenient thing about them, is the price. They're moisturizing and long lasting, which is much needed for a lip color and is often lacking when it comes to most.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing! My mom works for this company and always brings me goodies! And it's very moisturizing and it give your lips a nice plump and a cute color tone!
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like many other Eve Lom products, which is what led me to try this lip treatment. Unfortunately, I found this treatment was not to my liking. I find the gloss to be too thick and too sticky if that makes any sense. Doubt I will reorder.
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many lip balms most of which have made my lips even more dry! But this lip balm has actually worked for me and it leaves a nice tingly feeling on my lips after I apply it.love this lip balm!! I put it on before going for a run and it stays put and pretty (high gloss!) for easily an hour despite drinking from a water bottle. It has a brilliant staying power and I love the smell and feel of it. It's glossy and looks so pretty on. My one annoyance is that it comes in a pot which means I never carry it with me when out and about as it wouldn't be hygienic to use it without washing hands first.This is such a useful purchase. It softens lipstick colour when worn as a base-particularly useful for me as I like solid darker colours but wanted to avoid thin lips that can age? It's great used on its own-lovely tingle from the menthol and it's great knowing it protects at the same time. On top of lipstick it gives a more natural sheen, avoiding the glossy look that's not for me. I'm really pleased with this purchase
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Isa De Cássia F.
Petrolina
Beauty Junkie Expert
Só a embalagem já ah uma ideia de ser um produto maravilhoso. Quero ter a oportunidade de conhecer  deve ser maravilhoso.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
It is worth the price? It looks like a very small container?! Or is that deceiving?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
And does it really helps for dry lips?
Alecia K.
Is there a reason this is expensive? XD
This product Works?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?