BY EVE LOM

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing gel-to-balm formula that gently removes makeup and impurities without stripping skin's moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more…This hybrid formula gently and thoroughly removes all traces of makeup and other impurities with a signature essential oil blend of clove, eucalyptus, hops, and chamomile oil. Fortified with a high dose of shea butter and grapeseed oil for their intensive moisturizing benefits, Eve Lom's Gel Balm Cleanser leaves skin feeling soothed and nourished. An enzyme blend assists with gently cleansing skin, while cold-pressed argan oil enhances the skin's condition and protects from redness. This gentle, lightweight cleanser works in harmony with skin's natural oil balance, without drying the skin. Expertly balanced for all skin types, the complexion is left refreshed, soft, and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This minder oil-free cleanser provides the perfect base to allow for serums, moisturizers, and other skincare treatments to work at their best.

Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My only con is the price. The cleanser leaves my face hydrated, smooth, dewy, and pore free. It's good for all skin types and great as a makeup remover. I bought the travel size balm as well which I use for traveling since it's so fool proof and gets the job done in a heart beat. I recommend this to people who are looking for an all in one product.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this and my skin looks so pretty! My skin is soft and looks so healthy.i have very dry skin, I thought this would just make my skin dryer but it really helped get rid of all the dryness.
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is gorgeous in color and shape......I will make an offer when I receive it.........Its price is affordable and not expensive.......Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks.......I have been rewarded with the existing colors......
Sarah K.
Relizane
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product I had tested in last weeks. Am so addicted to its use,  willing to try other products so that I can give my own review about them. This masterpiece of make up,  something that I really appreciate. Thank you
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this  the texture of it so smooth i tried it before trust me just wooow for a lovely look it last too long giving a beautiful appearence once you applyapply it which is easy you cant think to change it at alllllll so perfect i would surely buy it again
imane _.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mes cheveux sont secs et apparaissent morts. Que recommanderiez-vous de faire pour obtenir un look soyeux et doux à nouveau?
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great cleanser! It's definitely not your ordinary cleanser but it literally does the job! I love it !!!
mariem a.
What is the usefulness of this product and how it is used
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price tag??
Elena K.