BY EVE LOM

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-benefit formula that decongests, exfoliates, tones, soothes, and deep cleanses to remove impurities and waterproof makeup for a beautiful complexion. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… The iconic Eve Lom Cleanser backs 30 years of experience, delivering a pioneering cleansing balm that deep cleanses pores without stripping or drying the skin for a soft, supple, and renewed complexion. Its unique, multi-action formula brims with an exclusive combination of essential oils: clove oil to target blemishes and encourage clear skin, eucalyptus oil to combat toxins, hops oil to tone the skin, Egyptian chamomile oil to soften and sooth, and cocoa butter to condition and nourish. These active ingredients work together to craft a powerful, yet gentle formula with a proprietary blend of four aromatic essential oils to lift away impurities even waterproof makeup for a radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Every Eve Lom Cleanser includes a complimentary Muslin Cloth, which is especially created to work with the cleanser. It supports gentle exfoliation and natural blood circulation, leaving the skin feeling exceptionally smooth and radiant.

• Does It Gives Your Face This Dried Feeling?2 Answers
  • What kind of skin is this good for1 Answers
  • What kind of skin is this good for??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time since my mom works for this brand currently and they have the best stuff. This cleanser is really light it doesn't dry my skin after it leaves it slightly moisturized. They have a great variety of products as well you just have to try them! My mom loves the company and so do I the stuff they have doesn't irritate my skin. I use this cleanser every other day because it's not good to wash your face everyday. I also use their Muslim cloth and apply warm water to it drain it a bit and put it on my face with the steam to open my pores as I wipe off the cleanser as well.
Memoona M.
Memoona M.
I was hesitant to try this cleanser as I don't usually love "balms" - but this is truly amazing. My face looks and feels great, and it helps keep my skin balanced. I don't use it every night, though, because the fragrance isn't my favorite. I wish they had an option that was unscented or didn't smell so much like Christmas. But, I can definitely get over the scent for the amazing results my skin has experienced in just a month or two. LOVE!
eirini t.
eirini t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I have to start by saying I love high end products, and I really wanted to love this so bad!! I really didn't though , I know it says it has all these really nice high end ingredients but honestly it feels like Vaseline. It's just a thick greasy balm at the end of the day . There are so many on market now for a fraction of the price (Clinique). I honestly can't stand the smell. I do not recommend at all unfortunately.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eve is an amazing cleanser. It gives me great results. Sometimes if I had a rough day at work or night out with the girls and I'm feeling kind of lazy and don't feel like using a make up wipes I could use this bad boy and my make up still comes off. It is quite pricey though. So in the long run remember a lot goes along way.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a beauty subscription box and was a little a skeptical if it was worth all the hype. After using it when my skin waa super dry and parched it completely hydrated & moisterized my skin. It's different type of facial cleanser that I usually tend to buy or use however i really was pleasantly suprised with the results. I def recommend!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and this is definitely a must have for skin like mine. Smells amazing and removes all impurities
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Love this cleanser it
Really does work wonders on the skin! I love how flawless it makes your skin feel and how deep Cleansing it is! Definitely worth the buy!
Salma H.
Salma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I admit that at first I was very reluctant to use only him. How can I put myself a balm without rinsing behind with a cleanser ?? So for 3/4 days I used the cleanser as a simple makeup remover, ie after I rinsed with a cleansing gel and I finished with a tonic as I usually do but I realized pretty it was too much.
Difficult to believe and yet so true, the Cleanser is enough on its own because it acts as a 5 in 1 to know cleanser / cleanser / exfoliator / moisturizer and illuminator of complexion. After use (it removes make-up perfectly face & eyes), the skin is supple (hyper sweet), hydrated and undeniably clean. The purified skin breathes, this feeling of net / clear complexion is just amazing.
Moreover, this massage ritual relaxes the features and creates a real relaxing moment when removing make-up. The only weak point is undoubtedly the price but when you look good, it is rather cost-effective because with more need for gel cleanser, tonic, serum and cream for oily skin (although I confess to add these all the same ). An all in one that keeps all its promises.
Note that it is suitable for all skin types even sensitive and good blood what is convenient when moving.
coco l.
coco l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es maravillosa por qué no solo hace su función si no que también te protege la piel muy bien
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does It Gives Your Face This Dried Feeling?
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you purchase these Eve products ?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of skin is this good for??
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of skin is this good for
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
Minnetonka
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of this product... how much does it generally cost and where do you find it?? Is it good for people with sensitive and oily skin??