BY EVE LOM

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-benefit formula that decongests, exfoliates, tones, soothes, and deep cleanses to remove impurities and waterproof makeup for a beautiful complexion. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… The iconic Eve Lom Cleanser backs 30 years of experience, delivering a pioneering cleansing balm that deep cleanses pores without stripping or drying the skin for a soft, supple, and renewed complexion. Its unique, multi-action formula brims with an exclusive combination of essential oils: clove oil to target blemishes and encourage clear skin, eucalyptus oil to combat toxins, hops oil to tone the skin, Egyptian chamomile oil to soften and sooth, and cocoa butter to condition and nourish. These active ingredients work together to craft a powerful, yet gentle formula with a proprietary blend of four aromatic essential oils to lift away impurities even waterproof makeup for a radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Every Eve Lom Cleanser includes a complimentary Muslin Cloth, which is especially created to work with the cleanser. It supports gentle exfoliation and natural blood circulation, leaving the skin feeling exceptionally smooth and radiant.

Buy on Sephora
jana r.
Columbia, MO
I have used oil cleansers before to remove makeup but never a balm. I was in love with oil cleansers until I tried Eve Lom! I wasn't on the hunt for a cleansing balm when I found this lovely gem, it came with the amazing "Best of Space NK" (guys, what a fricking fabulous deal!!!), anyway when I tried this for the first time, I was totally amazed! It put my cleansing oils to shame. It was even able to remove Bad Gal Bang mascara and that stuff hangs on for dear life! The color is white as a balm but blends to clear on the face or between your fingers. It has a light herbal scent that I love to just inhale (cup my hands over my nose and mouth and just breathe in. If you follow the directions that come with the product, you will give yourself a nice facial massage while cleansing your face. The whole experience is majestic and at the end, you rinse away the problems of the day along with all of your makeup❤ Eve Lom Cleanser
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
This is the best balm cleanser I have ever used! I love using balm cleanser as as my first step in cleansing my skin. The texture and smell are absolutely perfect. I feel like I am in a spa every time I use it! Perfection!
Whitney G.
Huntsville, AL
This balm is amazing. It’s takes a very small amount, the smell is divine, and it removes ALL makeup, even waterproof. Using the hot muslin cloth to remove it makes it almost like a spa experience. Highly, highly recommended.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this all the time since my mom works for this brand currently and they have the best stuff. This cleanser is really light it doesn't dry my skin after it leaves it slightly moisturized. They have a great variety of products as well you just have to try them! My mom loves the company and so do I the stuff they have doesn't irritate my skin. I use this cleanser every other day because it's not good to wash your face everyday. I also use their Muslim cloth and apply warm water to it drain it a bit and put it on my face with the steam to open my pores as I wipe off the cleanser as well.
Meagan W.
How did I go so long without hearing about this product?? I have no idea but once I found it I was hooked. I was really trying to get away from using face wipes and this was more than I could have hoped for in a replacement. It totally melts all your makeup off even eye makeup. My lashes are actually left soft after cleansing, even on heavy mascara days. And you don’t need to really scrub the heck out of your face to do it so you don’t feel like you’re stripping all the good oils away. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I don’t particularly love the smell of it (it’s kind of like menthol) but whatever gives it that smell does the trick so I’m going to keep on using it!
eirini t.
Ok so I have to start by saying I love high end products, and I really wanted to love this so bad!! I really didn't though , I know it says it has all these really nice high end ingredients but honestly it feels like Vaseline. It's just a thick greasy balm at the end of the day . There are so many on market now for a fraction of the price (Clinique). I honestly can't stand the smell. I do not recommend at all unfortunately.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received this product in a beauty subscription box and was a little a skeptical if it was worth all the hype. After using it when my skin waa super dry and parched it completely hydrated & moisterized my skin. It's different type of facial cleanser that I usually tend to buy or use however i really was pleasantly suprised with the results. I def recommend!
Shanygne B.
Eve is an amazing cleanser. It gives me great results. Sometimes if I had a rough day at work or night out with the girls and I'm feeling kind of lazy and don't feel like using a make up wipes I could use this bad boy and my make up still comes off. It is quite pricey though. So in the long run remember a lot goes along way.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
This is fantastic because the product works great. This removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft, and comfortable. The best part is the way Eve Lomb has a specific manner in which you use the product. The way you use it is very unique to the brand and it makes for an exceptional experience. 5 stars all the way!
Beth V.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this cream based cleanser and use it daily. It is super gentle and locks in all moisture while you cleanse. It comes in a nice jar with a Muslin cloth that is reccomended to use.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Does It Gives Your Face This Dried Feeling?
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Where do you purchase these Eve products ?
Cerrina G.
Denver, CO
Never heard of this brand has anyone tried this?? Does it work??
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?
Lily M.
9 Carthusian Close, Wolston, Coventry
Never heard of this brand...Is it any good?? And is this product worth the money...?? -Lily xoxo