BY EVE LOM

Extra muslin cloths to remove Eve Lom s modern cult classic cleanser. Contains 3 muslins.  Cleansing and exfoliating are the most important steps in the Eve Lom skincare routine. Regular exfoliation helps the skin to function properly and absorb moisture more effectively. Skin feeling tight and flaky will be a thing of the past! Kind on skin, Eve Lom muslin cloths are a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing. They remove dead skin cells on the skin surface and encourage blood circulation, leaving skin feeling exceptionally smooth and soft. 100% pure cotton. 3 Muslin Cloths see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love Eve Lom products! I like these cloths, but they are pretty expensive for what you are getting. I wouldn’t purchase them again, but love receiving them as samples or with a product purchase. These are very thin and shrink in the wash, even if I don’t dry them. You can find similar cloths on Amazon for a much better price.
Tara L.
I love these muslin cloths so much! I use them with my micellar water to remove my makeup, instead of using cotton pads. I make sure to wash them thoroughly after each use so that I'm not using something that's a collecting ground of bacteria. I would purchase again!
Tara L.
I use this with micellar water to remove my make up. I bought this thinking I’d save money on buying cotton pads (and cotton pads create so much waste). I love how well it pairs with micellar water! It effectively removes all makeup - better than cotton pads!
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I bought these during the Sephora sale and I love them! I use one for a month and just clean it after each wash and let it dry and then move to the next you can get a lot of use out of them and they are so worth money!
Anne T.
I like muslin cloths, but I don't think that this is any better than the other muslin cloths that I've tried. If anything, the cloth is smaller. I can get seven (bigger) muslin cloths from Liz Earle for one dollar less than three of these muslin cloths.
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Love these Muslin cloths for washing my face. Very soft and gentle and they wash nicely! Good value