Eve Hansen 4oz Organic Rosehip Oil - BIG 4 OUNCE! - 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed - SEE RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK - Heals Dry Skin, Fine Lines, Acne Scars, Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun Damage & More! uploaded by Laura E.Eve Hansen 4oz Organic Rosehip Oil - BIG 4 OUNCE! - 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed - SEE RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK - Heals Dry Skin, Fine Lines, Acne Scars, Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun Damage & More! uploaded by Laura E.

BY EVE HANSEN

Laura E.
Complexion perfection! I'm a huge believer in nourishing your skin with healthy oils, whether you have oily, dry or combination skin. I'm also a huge believer in essential oils and I pair this product (a few drops) with a couple drops of lavender oil and apply every night before bed. It's so luxurious feeling and nourishing for your skin. I wake up with a healthy glow every time I use this. Very affordable and lasts a long time.
Daniela D.
QUITO
I love this brand. Makes my skin so soft, and hydrates it. It’s no so expensive and it lasts a long time. For sure meet my expectations, I use it all nights.