BY EVA NYC

Satin Dream Leave-In Cream

Detangle • Smooth • Moisturize
Satin dream leave-in cream is a lightweight leave-in conditioner that saturates locks with satiny moisture, leaving them soft, frizz-free and hydrated. Argan Oil and Avocado Oil feed hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Keravis™ Protein Complex delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase strength and flexibility.

Hair is left soft, frizz-free and hydrated.

How to
Apply a small amount to palm and massage through damp hair. Style as desired.

Tips
Can be used on damp hair to moisturize and detangle, or on dry hair to tame fly-aways.

Ingredients
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol (Keravis™), Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Carmel, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol

Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
THIS STUFF. This stuff is absolutely heaven sent. Smells absolutely amazing and leaves hair super soft, like silk, and leaves hair smelling delicious even after putting products and/or heat styling hair. You can never go wrong spending the extra few bucks for this stuff!!
Heather W.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love love this product. I received a trial size in my Ipsy bag and it did wonders for my hair! Conditioned it, Left it smelling amazing and soft! I look forward to continuing with this product and tryi ng it on my clients as well!
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love this stuff! It applies well. I don’t have a problem with it sticking in one spot making my hair look greasy in one place but dry in others. I like to keep it in my gym bag for after swimming laps for that extra moisturizing.
Moriah O.
Sparks
I love the smell of this. You have to use it very lightly or it makes your hair look greasy. I would only use this about once a month.