evanhealy Rose Petal Facial Tonic HydroSoul

by evanhealy

• Ideal for mature, delicate, fragile, devitalized skin
  • A classic humectant with a sweet rosy-floral aroma and notes of lemon blossom
  • Hydrating, cooling and balancing

Benefits

Rose has a universally balancing action on absolutely all skin. It is nourishing, softening, slightly astringent; hydrating, cooling and balancing.

Known as Shatapatri in Sanskrit and Gulab in Hindi, the hydrosol of rose petal has been in use for thousands of years. It is the twelve-petaled lotus, compassion, a symbol of unconditional love, and empathy. It has been said that rose has the highest vibration, and is the most evolved plant, in the botanical world.

Use

For maximum hydration saturate skin with HydroSoul: five to seven full sprays. With clean hands, press completely into skin. To help restore the protective hydro-lipid balance of the skin, follow Facial Tonic with two pumps of one of our silky oil Serums: Rosehip, Argan, Neem Immortelle, or Pomegranate. For added protection, add a finger-full of one of our Day Moisturizers or Whipped Shea Butters over our Serum. Facial Tonic hydrosols can be used liberally all day long to tone, hydrate, and refresh.

Ingredients

100% Organic Rose Petal (Rosa damascena)

Hydrosol Origin: Bulgaria

I Would love to try this product #voxbox?
Anyone else think this product smells funny?
Does this product really work and if so tell me what the after effects are after use?
Start your review of evanhealy Rose Petal Facial Tonic HydroSoul!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very hydrating, made skin feel smooth and soft. I will buy this product again. Great choice!in reviews
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
evanhealy Rose Petal Facial Tonic HydroSoul uploaded by Kareen S.
Great for dry mature skin helps with hyperpigmentation gentle enough for sensitive skin .leave my skin feeling soft and dewy.entire rose line is amazing 🌟🌟
Anya S.
Baltimore, MD
As a stand alone this product is amazing! I really loved the smell, the application was easy to spray directly to the face or in your hand mixed with their serums (this process can be a bit of a challenge and will take time to master). I love the message evanhealy sends, skin comes from the earth so lets use the earth too heal it. This product is gentle, I would use it on the most sensitive skin. I am actually looking into use this line in my spa for professional facials. Love this product, I am going to recommend it to balance Ph and refresh post cleanse or a mid day pick me up.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
evanhealy Rose Petal Facial Tonic HydroSoul uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a really nice facial tonic. I love the spray nozzle and the fine mist which it produces making it easy to spritz over the whole face. The scent is just ok, not my favorite but I love how refreshed it makes my skin feel. It’s also a great price and I love that it’s packaged in glass rather than plastic!
Dana A.
Beech Grove, IN
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This stuff is addictive. I could spray it on all day. I got it in a grab bag from Whole Foods and now I'm on the hunt for more. It makes your skin so soft It smells of natural rose, but heavily so. The mister is nice and gives an even spray. It's in glass so the bottle can be reused.
Nicole B.
Oklahoma City, OK
evanhealy Rose Petal Facial Tonic HydroSoul uploaded by Nicole B.
Although I think this is a nice product, I dislike the smell. Thankfully it doesn't linger. I use this spray after I cleanse and before my acid. It's just a great prep for your treatments and serum. I just wish it had no scent or a better one. It's slightly off putting. Had it not smelled like that, I would gladly repurchase.
Angela W.
Holly
I love all the evanhealy facial mist hydrosols I have tried. The rose is the one I’m currently using. It’s just a really nice pick me up when my face is feeling like it needs a little extra “something”... either feeling extra parched in the winter or wanting a little refreshment in the summer. They do specials on their website where you can get a mini (or 2) when you purchase the full size. I love stocking up with those sales because it’s so handy to have the mini sizes. The evanhealy facial mists are not drying like some brands can be. They are all natural and have a wonderful company ethic, which I appreciate as well. They are a pleasure to use.
Olivia F.
I love it! I just got it and it is my new favorite thing! I am obsessed with the smell and it’s super fresh! I love it and I would recommend it to anyone. Totally worth the purchase! 10/10!!!
Alyson J.
I have been using evanhealy products for years because it works! Especially through my teenage years where I would always breakout this spray was extremely helpful. I would periodically use it if I needed a refresher.
P W.
Glendale, CA
Love this mist for it's true scent and purity. The packaging is lovely and I've reused the bottle countless times. It's pricey, though, for such a simple product. You can make your own for much cheaper. Lovely if you can afford it!
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Omg it’s so hydrating and honestly I haven’t broken out in months. I usually will wash my face then I’ll put some rosehip oil and last I’ll spray the tonic on my face. Yes the rosehip oil is from them too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...