Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodEvanger's
Evangers Grain Free Salmon For Dogs & Cats

Evangers Grain Free Salmon For Dogs & Cats

by Evanger's

Evanger's Salmon is Grain-Free and Gluten-Free, and makes a great complement to our Super Premium and Grain Free dry foods. It can also be mixed with Evanger's canned Vegetarian Dinner to make a complete, balanced, and very nutritious diet.

Feeding Instructions:

Salmon, Fish Broth, Guar Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evangers Grain Free Salmon For Dogs & Cats!
How would you rate this product?
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
Normally I love this brand for my dog. She has tons of allergies and has to be on a limited ingredient diet. She also needs wet food to mix with her medicine every morning, so I buy these. I opened this can today and found tons of pin bones in it. 😐. I'm returning to the store and going to try to find a different brand to feed her.
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
Evangers Grain Free Salmon For Dogs & Cats uploaded by Hillary A.
I bought the Hand-packed “Whole Uncut Sardines” and my dogs really do enjoy it. It’s the first time that I bought a fish food for them in a can. I was impressed for them, it came in a nice gravy that was pourable over their dry food and was packed with large whole sardines mixed with some smaller pieces. Both of my pups enjoyed this food very much!

Looking for your answer?