Evanger's Grain-Free Rabbit For Dogs & Cats

by Evanger's

Evanger's Rabbit is Grain-Free and Gluten-Free, and makes a great complement to our Super Premium and Grain Free dry foods. It can also be mixed with Evanger's canned Vegetarian Dinner to make a complete, balanced, and very nutritious diet.

Feeding Instructions:

Evanger's Canned Rabbit is pure meat, so it should be used as a complement with Evanger's Dry Foods, with Evanger's Vegetarian Dinner, or with any Evanger's complete and balanced meal.

Rabbit, Water Sufficient For Processing, Rabbit Liver, Guar Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evanger's Grain-Free Rabbit For Dogs & Cats!
How would you rate this product?
Fontana, CA
This Evangers Rabbit product was originally introduced to me by my vet. I was telling her how picky my dog is, that he has a sensitive stomach, and that I thought he may have allergies. She recommended some of Evangers Rabbit and Evangers Buffalo for the allergies and pickiness. I hadn't heard about the brand at that time, but after trying it, my dog gobbled it up and licked his plate clean. I rotate between the Evangers Rabbit and Buffalo mostly, but sometimes mix it up with Evangers Duck. I also have some Evangers Sweet Potato on hand just in case my dog is having an upset tummy day. I'm grateful my groomer turned me onto this product.
Haverstraw, NY
The perfect high grade limited ingredient wet food for your pets! If you want to feed them something all natural, pure, and without the added chemicals and sketchy ingredients then Evanger’s wet food is it! My pets love it and I love that I’m giving them the best option available, especially since they are allergic to chicken and fish!
Canonsburg, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Finding this product was a LIFE SAVER. Let me start off by saying I have the pickiest dog, he refuses to eat plain dry dog food and always has to have some type of meat mixed in. Even then, he sometimes won’t finish his food. However, he goes crazy over this stuff. He always ends up licking the bowl when we mix this with his regular food. I recommend all of the flavors.
Travelers Rst, SC
I buy this food from Chewy for a great price and am very impressed with it. Evangers is a decent brand and the quality of this food is much better than I would expect for the cost. My dogs and cats love it as a treat. The food is really fatty, so it may not be great for older or less active dogs.

Looking for your answer?