Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodEvanger's
Evangers Sweet Potato Canned 13 oz

Evangers Evanger's Sweet Potato Canned 13 oz

by Evanger's

Have you been searching for a tasty treat or supplement for your finicky cat or dog? Well look no more! Evanger's Grain-Free 100% Sweet Potato Canned Food for Dogs & Cats is what you & #39ve been searching for. Completely grain free, the pure sweet potatoes provide great natural nutrition for your cat or dog. Evanger's Grain-Free 100% Sweet Potato Canned Food for Dogs & Cats is slow cooked in small batches for a more quality taste and is easily digestible for optimal canine and feline health. Evanger's Grain-Free 100% Sweet Potato Canned Food for Dogs & Cats is also an excellent source of Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, and B6. So go ahead and give your pet something sweet and healthy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evangers Evanger's Sweet Potato Canned 13 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brian N.
Fontana, CA
Love this Evangers Sweet Potato product for my dog's sensitive stomach. He's a big breed, so I like the big can size. I use the whole can in one day if he has an upset stomach. It's a great product to have on-hand because I never know when I'll need it. I like that this is just Sweet Potato. Thanks Evangers!

Looking for your answer?