Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Daneymis P.Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by MacKenzie M.Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Benji P.

BY EVAN WILLIAMS #92 in Whiskey

Evan williams kentucky straight bourbon whiskey 1.75 l

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to Jack Daniels?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mairen F.
Norfolk
Listen to me. Let me change your life. Stop buying Jack Daniels. Evan Williams is drastically cheaper and every bit as good. Is this the smoothest you’re ever going to have? Of course not. Is it going to FAR surpass your expectations given that it often comes in a plastic bottle? Absolutely. This is my house whiskey and I have never had a complaint.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to whiskey. When I don't have the cash for Jim or Jack I always go with Evan Williams. Proof and taste are on point. I don't care for the flavored versions of this they're a little too weak but this one is definitely #1 out of my top 3. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Dominique R.
Buffalo Trace, it is not. However, it is solidly drinkable. I prefer bourbon that has a caramel smoothness. However, I'm equal opportunity when it comes to Kentucky Bourbon. This is a great go to when it comes to budget conscious bourbon drinkers. However, it's not something that is going to wow you.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I got it because it was super cheap, weeks later I still have half a bottle. I use it to turn up and pregame before the official pre-game. Not recommended in my opinion, but if you're looking for cheap, here it is.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
It tastes like rubbing alcohol and the *idea* of whiskey, but it is cheap and gets the job done, so I celebrate it. Mix it with apple juice, and it becomes fairly palatable. Would recommend to college students.
Alissa V.
Tucson
So here’s the deal, if you’re ready to party, OR you’re going to be mixing the whiskey with anything but a splash of water this is your whiskey. The price is on point and it’s just as good as jack daniels.
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a bourbon I would use for mixed drinks more than anything. It is reasonably smooth however but gives a pleasant burn going down. For me, the finish is spicy and a bit of oak. Fairly inexpensive.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love love love this burbon. Very affordable but taste great. Not harsh at all. Honestly to me its like a cheaper version of Crown. Super Smooth. It's by far my favorite. I never feel bad the following day regardless how much i drink.
Cortney H.
Lynchburg, TN
Definitely not the faint of heart. Strong taste but very smooth. I love it by its self or also in mixed drinks (mix with mtn dew..sun drop..etc.) and its really not that expensive !
jessica l.
The flavor of this burbon whiskey is distinct, it's got the right amount of kick. Most Kentucky sour types are very bitter, Evan Williams not so much.
This has to be my favorite.
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
How does this product compare to Jack Daniels?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?