BY EVAMOR

Evamor® Natural Artesian Water.

pH 8.8.

Rare alkaline source.

64 fl oz (2 quarts) 1.89L. see more...

Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
I'm really starting to like this water. It doesn't have that sweet mineral taste like other waters. It's fresh, hydrating and the size is perfect. It's sad we gotta pay so much for good water but $2 a bottle isn't bad.
nadia c.
nadia c.
It's ok, better than regular water not it's a bit expensive and not the best tasting alkaline water out there.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Great taste. perfect size for amount water I am trying to drink. just as expected. nice price
Emily H.
Emily H.
Environmentalist Expert
I know the saying "water is water" but this is by far my favorite brand. It has a very pure and clean taste without any metal or after taste. I also love the huge container, 64 oz is perfect for one days worth of water. I get my waters from Better Health. I would definitely recommend this brand of water!
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice refreshing I like to stay hydrated and water is essential for the body and the quality of it should also be prolonged.
Fray M.
Fray M.
Evamor Natural Artesian Water is so good it taste amazing, I feel hydrated and fresh after I drink it...
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
It's water, it's good for you, more people need to drink more water and less juices and soda, try it you'll like it
Sara S.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Absolutely love this. The taste is amazing. I feel better and push harder when I've had an alkaline water.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
This water is fantastic. #evamor is #ph balanced with an 8.8 ph level. It helps me when I have reflux. It's 64 oz. so it's a great size! The taste is mild and #refreshing!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Tastes great, just as good as any other water bottle and it is great that they are environmentally friendly.
Meredith N.