BY EVAMOR

Evamor® Natural Artesian Water.

pH 8.8.

Rare alkaline source.

64 fl oz (2 quarts) 1.89L. see more...

Jena C.
Callahan, FL
This water has changed my hydration game. With a full 64 oz, it is psychologically easier for me to imagine drinking one of these a day than 8 glasses. I start when I wake up and finish before bed. Tastes way better than any other water.
Emily H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I know the saying "water is water" but this is by far my favorite brand. It has a very pure and clean taste without any metal or after taste. I also love the huge container, 64 oz is perfect for one days worth of water. I get my waters from Better Health. I would definitely recommend this brand of water!
Ro M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is my favorite water!! I wasn't a real water drinker until I tasted this one. It's my favorite!! A bit more expensive than normal water, but worth it for me! I love it!
Ambrosia o.
I'm really starting to like this water. It doesn't have that sweet mineral taste like other waters. It's fresh, hydrating and the size is perfect. It's sad we gotta pay so much for good water but $2 a bottle isn't bad.
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
The best alkaline water out there! I've been consuming for two years going on three. It's inexpensive and you'll notice how it changes your hair skin and nails! I get mine from my local Whole Foods.
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
It's really important to alkaline your body. This is a great way to do it. Most bottled water is acidic. This particular one will help to alkaline the body after all the acidity we consume during the day.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
This water is fantastic. #evamor is #ph balanced with an 8.8 ph level. It helps me when I have reflux. It's 64 oz. so it's a great size! The taste is mild and #refreshing!
Kristina L.
Evamor Natural Alkaline Artesian Water Tastes great, just as good as any other water bottle and it is great that they are environmentally friendly.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I purchased this on a whim and actually like it. You can tell a difference in the taste from regular bottled water you would purchase.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice refreshing I like to stay hydrated and water is essential for the body and the quality of it should also be prolonged.
Meredith N.