BY EVAMOR

Evamor® Natural Artesian Water.

pH 8.8.

Rare alkaline source.

64 fl oz (2 quarts) 1.89L. see more...

Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
I'm really starting to like this water. It doesn't have that sweet mineral taste like other waters. It's fresh, hydrating and the size is perfect. It's sad we gotta pay so much for good water but $2 a bottle isn't bad.
nadia c.
nadia c.
It's ok, better than regular water not it's a bit expensive and not the best tasting alkaline water out there.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Great taste. perfect size for amount water I am trying to drink. just as expected. nice price
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice refreshing I like to stay hydrated and water is essential for the body and the quality of it should also be prolonged.
Fray M.
Fray M.
Evamor Natural Artesian Water is so good it taste amazing, I feel hydrated and fresh after I drink it...
Bia N.
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
The best alkaline water out there! I've been consuming for two years going on three. It's inexpensive and you'll notice how it changes your hair skin and nails! I get mine from my local Whole Foods.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Environmentalist Expert
I purchased this on a whim and actually like it. You can tell a difference in the taste from regular bottled water you would purchase.
Ro M.
Ro M.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my favorite water!! I wasn't a real water drinker until I tasted this one. It's my favorite!! A bit more expensive than normal water, but worth it for me! I love it!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This stuff tastes amazing! It's way better than Smart water and is so good for the body!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
This water is fantastic. #evamor is #ph balanced with an 8.8 ph level. It helps me when I have reflux. It's 64 oz. so it's a great size! The taste is mild and #refreshing!
Meredith N.