Evamor Natural Artesian Water - 6 CT

by Evamor

Evamor® Natural Artesian Water.

Rare alkaline source.

pH 8.8.

Alkaline.

From a rare artesian aquifer deep in the earth, our naturally alkaline source is untouched by the modern world.

For water quality and information contact us at 985-246-2080 or visit evamor.com.

6-3.2 fl oz bottles (6 quarts).

6-946.35 ml bottles (5.67 L).

Does it have artificial flavors? Or what is it great about?
Alkaline water is geat for detoxification. I use this water in my Smoothies....yummm and it's great alone too.
Where is the water made? I its better that spring water?
Start your review of Evamor Natural Artesian Water - 6 CT!
Good water, tastes pretty fresh. This is a good product and in the future I will definitely consider purchasing again
A good water that is refreshing, crisp, and has a great taste. It goes down nice and smooth and makes you feel great.
Cedar Grove, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Very refreshing clean crisp water great for these hot days affordable product would recommend to everyone
Bronx, NY
Great water really refreshes your palette. Very crisp and really refreshing. Waters' taste is distinct.
This water does taste a little bit cleaner or purer than some other bottled water, but not by much.
Very refreshing. Definitely quenches my thirst on a warm day. By far one of the best. Taste great
Wellsville ny
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great taste, not badly price. Helps balance the bodies PH levels, and a great source of alkaline.
The bottle has such a unique shape. It really stands out. Not only that, but it taste fantastic!
Litchfield , IL
Very refreshing! Will definitely quench your thirst. By far, one of the best brands out there!
U can never go wrong with water. It so good for u. I drink this everyday and so do my kids