Evamor Natural Artesian Water - 6 CT

by Evamor

Evamor® Natural Artesian Water.

Rare alkaline source.

pH 8.8.

Alkaline.

From a rare artesian aquifer deep in the earth, our naturally alkaline source is untouched by the modern world.

For water quality and information contact us at 985-246-2080 or visit evamor.com.

6-3.2 fl oz bottles (6 quarts).

6-946.35 ml bottles (5.67 L).

Does it have artificial flavors? Or what is it great about?
Alkaline water is geat for detoxification. I use this water in my Smoothies....yummm and it's great alone too.
Where is the water made? I its better that spring water?
Start your review of Evamor Natural Artesian Water - 6 CT!
Doral, FL
Me gusta tomar muchísima agua, demasiada diría yo, y esta agua en particular a pesar de que no la compro mucho la tome en temperatura super ambiente es agua de verdad.
Seattle, WA
Tasty (or tasteless I guess) and available in 30+oz bottles for an easy to-go for those of us who drink more than a sip :) Use this for everything if I can.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
El agua es vida, no podemos vivir sin tomar al menos un vaso diario. Recomiendan tomar un litro al día para mantenernos saludables e hidratados.
Water taste very good and refreshing . One can never go wrong with a good bottle of water especially during summer so this water is good to have
Rochester Hills, MI
Love this water. My friend gave me a bottle and I've become obsessed. I'm pretty picky when it comes to water which is kind of strange-haha!
Kissimmee, FL
I gave this product a try not to long ago and my whole family was really satisfied with it. Loved how easy to carry it was for my kids.
Philadelphia, PA
I really do love this product some people say that you can not taste the difference in water but you can witht his it tastes healthy
Arnold, MO
To me, water is water, but I do enjoy this brand. Easy to transport and keeps me hydrated. I wish I could find it in more stores.
Rex, GA
I love this water. most others taste like they've been chemically processed or been through something(meaning its not natural)
This stuff tastes good. Couldn't tell much of a difference between the taste of this water and other waters, which is good!