BY EVAMOR #74 in Bottled Water

Evamor® Natural Artesian Water.

Rare alkaline source.

pH 8.8.

Alkaline.

From a rare artesian aquifer deep in the earth, our naturally alkaline source is untouched by the modern world.

For water quality and information contact us at 985-246-2080 or visit evamor.com.

6-3.2 fl oz bottles (6 quarts).

6-946.35 ml bottles (5.67 L). see more...

Lindsey L.
My go to water, and it’s produced local to me so that’s a plus. I have tested this water multiple time to check its alkalinity and it always tests well. It truly is an alkaline water and it tastes great.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
As a result of me drinking this tasty water,I've notice the difference of improvement in my skin.I purchased this at HEB its more affordable and easy to find very delicious I just would like to have in travel size.I enjoy cooking with it make the food tasty
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
"Why drink normal water when I can pretend to be a health nut?"
I've researched, and it has not been proven that alkaline water does anything for your body.. nor that this is actually alkaline water...
Wanna do the right thing? Don't buy individual bottles of water! It helps no one but the corporations selling them!
Kali K.
Seriously? Artesian water? In plastic bottles? And that is supposed to be a natural product? This product should not be categorized under the Eco badge. I guess in a way it is still better than drinking bottled soda. Still, the alkaline stuff is all hype.
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
I love this water. It helps to drink water. help with your body and health too. I really love drinking water. it is so hard not to drink soda. so this was I need to drink water more.
greidy p.
Me encanta esta agua que te refresca con un ligero resplandor en energía como deseo y quería! Lo que también me encanta combate es que no tiene productos químicos en su es como si estuviera intacta y en la botella.
Jaleecia J.
This water's taste is very crisp and smooth. It's very refreshing. I've been a fan of Fiji for years but I must say that this water has truly captured me. Overall it's the best water I've had.
Devina S.
El Cajon, CA
I LOVE this water it refreshes you with a slight glow in energy as wish and wanted! What i also love bout it is that it has no chemicals into it its like if it was untouched and out into the bottle.
Anna B.
I LOVE Evamor water. It is the only Alkaline water I've had which doesn't have a chemical taste. I drink at least one 32 oz bottle of Evamor each day. I've found it has played a significant role in balancing my PH
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Me gusta tomar muchísima agua, demasiada diría yo, y esta agua en particular a pesar de que no la compro mucho la tome en temperatura super ambiente es agua de verdad.
Kristen B.
Where is the water made? I its better that spring water?
TaSheka S.
Alkaline water is geat for detoxification. I use this water in my Smoothies....yummm and it's great alone too.
Odalys C.
Fort Worth. Tx
Does it have artificial flavors? Or what is it great about?