Eva Nyc Zebra 1.25-In. Hair Straightener

Turn heads with fabulous, perfectly styled hair using the Healthy Heat Ceramic Styling Iron by Eva NYC. Far-infrared and ionic technologies combine to soften and lock-in moisture, eliminating static and frizz for shiny, smooth, touchably sexy hair.

Who has this? Eva-nyc
Start your review of Eva Nyc Zebra 1.25-In. Hair Straightener!
Muy eficiente me gusta y trabaja muy bien en mi pelo es un poco risado y delgado buena compra y el precio no tan alto.
Louisville, KY
Love this straightener its a Holy Grail! Heats uo fast and works really good! Great gool for any type of hair 🙌💖💖💖
Works well on my thick wavy hair. Sometimes takes an extra pass to get super straight. I don't knew if it's just mine but the plates started to separate not long after purchasing so my hair gets snagged between where the plates meet the handle
Darlingford , MB
Great product for someone who has very fine thin hair like myself, however when I used it on my sister who has thick hair, it was not quite so good. For me personally, I would definitely repurchase.
Caledon
Fantastic straight iron for a great price. I use it more to create soft beachy curls. Love this straight iron
Doral, FL
Es súper buena calientan rápido , y hasta ahora no me ha dado ningún tipo de problema y el resultado es bien bonito
Ask a question to the Influenster community...