BY EVA NYC

volume • texture • revive

Up All Night Volumizing Spray is a weightless spray that adds instant volume and texture, protects against heat damage and revitalizes dull and lifeless hair. Vitamin B5 softens and strengthens, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair.

Hair is left voluminous, textured and revived.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• What are y'alls thoughts? I have fine thin hair with ZERO...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this volume spray ?? Does it work well ...2 Answers
  • I usually use volumizing sprays on the crown of my head a...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney*
  • "It smells amazing and it actually does boost the volume of my hair (I struggle with having very fine, limp hair so am excited to find any product that helps !)" in 3 reviews
  • "I ordered the full size product after receiving a same in my Ipsy Glam bag." in 2 reviews
  • "I received this in my Ipsy bag last month and I wasn't even excited to try it because I don't typically use volumizing sprays." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Another winner from what is becoming my favorite hair product company." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Ive been using this for a couple of weeks now, spraying into damp hair. I havent noticed a huge difference in the texture or volume of my hair, i do let my hair air dry though. Maybe i should blow dry after using this? I do like the smell though and it is a good heat protectant!
Samantha C.
Review for: Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray more...
Great stuff! Smells amazing and does not weigh down my fine, curly hair. It adds volume, especially if you blow dry your hair upside down. I also use it to for touch ups since it smells great and even adds some shine. One of my favorite hair products!!
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
Review for: Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray more...
I personally do not need additional volume to my hair, but used this product before blow drying and whenever my hair was a bit frizzy.  I would not buy this again, as I don't have a use for it, but it smells great and may work well for another hair type!
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray more...
This entire brand is a everyday user for me!! I absolutely love these products. Super affordable! The formula is amazing. Always leaves my hair light!! Would recommend this to literally anybody.
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray more...
Love this for a night on the town and I need volume in my hair. My hair is usually very straight and thick so achieving volume is hard. But this makes it so easy on my hair type
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I love this spray! I have fine, flat, oily hair, so finding hair products that don't weigh it down and leave it looking greasy is a struggle. This volumizer keeps my hair looking and feeling fresh, and it gives it a nice, healthy boost! It works well straight out of the shower before styling or air drying, or as a way to freshen up second-day hair.
Desiree L.
Not only does this make your hair smell absolutely amazing, it looks great too! Especially when I curl my hair I will spray this in for extra volume. It's even good to freshen up with it'll leave your hair looking fresh and smelling great too!
Megan B.
I received this product in one of my ipsy bags. Because I am not typically a fan of hair products, I decided to give it to my mom. All she did was rave about it, so I decided to order myself a bottle. Since then, I have used this spray everyday. It truly provides your hair with an impeccable amount of volume (even more if you blow-dry your hair after applying). In addition to this, it does not make your hair feel sticky, it smells nice, and it helps with frizz. I highly recommend this product to those who need a little lift in their hair but do not have the time for an extensive amount of styling.
Ashley S.
I received this in my Ipsy a while ago and loved it, so I bought the full size. I used to love this product, but lately I feel like it doesn't do anything for my hair. I don't notice any volume when using it.

I will say that it is light weight and doesn't leave a residue in your hair. It also smells so good.
Emilea E.
Roswell, NM
I came across this in an ipsy bag from last year. it is possibly my most favorite product as far as Volumizing and heat protection go. it smells really good, protects my hair from heat styling, and adds tons of volume. Pair it with just washed hair and the Mane Tamer and you have a recipe for great hair.
karen D.
Luther, OK
Has anyone tried this volume spray ?? Does it work well with oily thin hair??
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
What are y'alls thoughts? I have fine thin hair with ZERO oomph.....I've used every volume product under the sun, and came across this brand! Does the volume last? Is it stiff? Does it smell like pure chemical? Let me know pleaseeeee! ❤️❤️❤️
Alyssa Kayla J.
I usually use volumizing sprays on the crown of my head at the roots when blow drying hair and follow with a flat iron. Typically I keep my hair this way for AT LEAST 4 days, would this product hold up so long? What type of texture does it give the hair? I love the look I get with CHI but it can feel so dry and crunchy.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
How well does this work? Does it has any kind of smell??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What does this do exactly?