Eva NYC Tone It Down! Blonde Conditioner

tone • soften • neutralize brass

tone it down! blonde conditioner uses an ultra-violet formula to neutralize brassy tones and increase moisture and shine with Shea Butter. This nutrient-rich conditioner brings blonde back to life, time to kick some serious brass!

Hair is left bright, shiny and soft.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eva NYC Tone It Down! Blonde Conditioner!
Allen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great, makes your hair extra soft. Would work great with any other brand shampoo as well. I also have the other 10 in one conditioner from the same brand but I got this one since I just bleached my hair again!
This toning conditioner has the most pigment of any other blonde conditioner. Other blonde conditioners are usually diluted to a light lavender color. Not the case with this product, it’s dark purple and the consistency is more like a hair mask than a conditioner. I love that it doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and brittle at all like a purple shampoo alone does. I found this while strolling through Ulta and will continue to repurchase because I have yet to find a toning conditioner that is this dark purple. Don’t leave it in too long though because any porous or more processed hair strands can become purple even after you’ve rinsed it out. I don’t mind because it fades after another wash but it’s something to keep in mind.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Most color protecting conditioners don't do a great job of actually eliminating tangles. I thought this conditioner was an exception to that rule. I liked the texture my hair had while using it. Plus, I really like the smell of argan oil, which comes out prominently in both the shampoo and conditioner of Tone It Down.
Lima, OH
Eva NYC Tone It Down! Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Chelsey N.
I love this purple shampoo and conditioner for my blonde hair. I use it a couple times of week to subdue any brassy tones. It's a lot cheaper than a lot of other purple shampoos I've used and works just as well.
I picked this up on a whim at my local Sally's as I was not satisfied with my current product for highlights. I can say this has been a very pleasant surprise and I will now be a repeat buyer. This conditioner leaves my color in place without adding unwanted hues or the dreaded dry out that comes with other purple conditioning lines.
I received a sample of this product and fell in love. Since then I have recommended it to everyone who is in need of a purple conditioner. The smell of this is heavenly and the consistency of this conditioner is perfect for most hair types.
Collinsville , OK
Recently put blonde in my hair so I’ve been using this product. It works very nicely and smell great. I think it’s also decently priced for the quality of this product. For a long as I have blonde in my hair I will continue to use it.
Queens Vlg, NY
Eva NYC has become number one in my hair routine. From the purple shampoo to this conditioner, I finally have 0 brass. My hair looks great and the orange tones are gone!
Marietta, GA
I received a sample packet of the Eva NYC Tone it Down Shampoo and Conditioner from PINCHme. I have light brown hair with some blond salon highlights. My hair naturally gets lighter in the sun, too, and tends to get brassy or look red from time to time so I use purple products to treat. The conditioner is really thick and moisturizing but didn't weigh my hair down.  My hair also held curl well using this but not sure if from this product or what? I will definitely buy! The product itself is purple, fyi.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great with the same brand shampoo. It brightens my blond highlights and fights brass. It’s really dark purple so you can tell it will be good. My last purchase was John Frida and that was like the lightest purple possible and overall wasn’t my favorite product. This one is between the better ones. I just really don’t like the bubble gum smell.

Looking for your answer?