Eva NYC Tone It Down! Blonde Conditioner

tone • soften • neutralize brass

tone it down! blonde conditioner uses an ultra-violet formula to neutralize brassy tones and increase moisture and shine with Shea Butter. This nutrient-rich conditioner brings blonde back to life, time to kick some serious brass!

Hair is left bright, shiny and soft.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eva NYC Tone It Down! Blonde Conditioner!
Nampa, ID
LOVE LOVE! This conditioner helps blondes cut the yellow tones out of the hair! Pair it with the tone it down shampoo for an extra kick of pigment, or use a moisturizing shampoo! Highly recommend!
I love this shampoo for my blonde hair, I’m not naturally a blonde and my hair gets brassy pretty quickly. I’ve tried so many purple shampoos and conditioners and this is the best one I’ve found.
Maceo, KY
I love using this after I use the EVA NYC Tone it down blonde shampoo. Hydrates my hair and makes it silky smooth. Works great on the brassiness in my hair. I will continue to buy this product.
Dover
Love the smell of this. It can be hard to find super purple conditioner but this one is very purple which I like. I’ve found it does help reduce the brassy color in my hair
Baltimore, MD
This conditioner is great for toning my blonde color treated hair, but it doesn’t make my hair as smooth as I would like. If it were more anti frizz it would be 5 stars
Geneva, IL
I love this conditioner on my blonde hair. It tones it, leaves it soft, and smells great. It’s also extremely affordable. This is easily my favorite purple conditioner.
Cleveland
Hands down my favorite blonde conditioner. It refreshes my blonde, puts moisture back in my hair, and it smells great! The price is fair, which is always a plus.
Morgantown
I love love this also. Make sure you use with the shampoo. Again watch how long it’s on your hair. You will notice the difference in one use. I definitely will buy again. It doesn’t dry my hair my hair feels very soft after using this. This tone it down set is probably my favorite purple shampoo.
Denison, TX
Loooove it. I never even heard of this brand till a lady dropped off donations to the old school. And on a whem I used it, and it definitely shocked me. It gave the blonde such an amazing lift, took the brass right out. Very beyond satisfied. Will definitely be looking more into the brand
chicago, IL
The lady at Sally’s told me this was her favorite toning conditioner because it made you soft and cool. While I do agree it made my hair soft didn’t see any color change. I used it a few times and used it with the matching shampoo to no result. Full of regret

Looking for your answer?